Chapter 16

Harry walked downstairs and found Anne and Louis laughing and drinking some tea. He walked to Anne and purposely brushed his hand on Louis'. He kissed Anne's cheek and wished her good morning.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he poured some tea in his mug. 

"Nothing love, its just that Louis here has a nice sense of humor." She said. Harry smiled and was happy that the two people he loves are bonding.  

"This tea is very lovely Anne." Louis complimented, taking another sip. 

"Why thank you Louis." Anne said, winking at Harry which Louis didn't notice. 

Harry blushed and looked at the tea so Anne and Louis wouldn't see him. 

"I'm going to go and get ready for work. Have a nice day boys." Anne said and squeezed Louis' shoulder before leaving. 

"You have a really nice mum." Louis said as he walked over to Harry and pecked his lips. 

"She's the best. Anyways I have a plan." 

Louis looked at Harry intently waiting for him to explain the plan.

"I think that we should pretend that we broke up and maybe if you get another note or something happens then that would lead us to our culprit." Harry said. 

"But how would they know we broke up? We don't act like a couple at school." 

"Then we just have to stay away from each other. Like not walk with each other or not sit by each other at lunch." 

"But Harry, what about after school?" Louis said. Harry frowned, clearly he didn't think of that. 

"I guess that's the end of it for now. Don't worry Louis we will find the person fast, I promise." Harry said as he put a reassuring hand on Louis' arm. 

"I don't like pretending that we aren't together." Louis whispered. 

"I know, but we can't." Harry said. 

Louis looked down, but Harry cupped his face and brought it up to meet his eye. He leaned in as their lips slightly brushed. Louis leaned and captured Harry's lips into his. The kiss was full of love and needy, but it was passionate. 

They pulled apart and Harry took Louis' hand and his bag in the other and they walked off. 

They didn't notice a very happy Anne watching their kiss. 

"I knew that Louis would be the one for my son." Anne said to herself. 

                                                                      *****

"I'll go through the back and you can go through the front." Louis said as they walked up to the school.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, unsure. Louis nodded and walked to the back of the school. 

Harry sighed and walked through the front. 

 Well here goes nothing. 

Harry thought to himself and opened the doors to the school. He put on a depressed face and messed up his hair a bit to show that he was upset. He looked down most of the time and "accidentally" bumped into people while muttering apologizes. 

He finally reached his locker and opened the lock. 

"Hey Harry!" Zayn walked up to him with a huge smile.

"Hi." Harry mumbled as he took out his books.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked, automatically changing his smile into a worried frown.