Chapter 10

*I am so sorry for not updating. Actually my laptop broke (It still is) so I am updating from my computer* 

______________________________________________________________________________

It was the day of the light festival and Harry was trying to find an outfit. He really wanted to impress Louis. He checked his phone which read 2:20. The festival started at 4 and he was meeting Louis at 4:30. He searched his wardrobe and dresser for an outfit. Harry ran his hand through his hair and his room had clothes thrown everywhere. 

While Harry was trying to find an outfit he didn't notice that his sister Gemma entered the room and she was looking at his now messed up room. She burst out laughing and Harry glared at her. 

"Shut up Gem. Can't you see that I'm already flustered."  He said which made Gemma laugh at him even more.

"If you seriously needed help for an outfit you could have just asked me." She said, looking through his pile of clothes. 

"Wow you trashed your room just for some boy." Gemma smirked. 

"His name is Louis and I just want to impress him and not look like trash." Harry said. 

"Aww my little bro is all grown up!" Gemma exclaimed, wiping away a fake tear. Harry rolled his eyes and continued searching through his clothes. 

"How about this black button up shirt?" Gemma suggested, pulling out a shirt. 

"Perfect!" Harry said taking the shirt and looking at it. 

"Now we need to find some jeans.." 

"How about these?" Harry asked, showing her a pair of navy blue jeans. 

"That's good. And wear this jacket and if he gets cold just give him them." Gemma said winking.

"What if I get cold?" Harry said and Gemma just slapped her head. 

"You are so unromantic Harry. How am I even related to you?" Gemma groaned and Harry just laughed.

"Well you are. Now help me find some shoes! After all that's a girls specialty." Harry teased, sticking his tongue out. 

Gemma playfully punched his arm and stoof up from the bed.

"Lets go lover boy." And she ran off to his closet. 

Harry laughed and was happy that Gemma was there otherwise he would be in a mess.

                                                                         *******

Louis was also picking out his clothes, but wasn't too worried since Niall was there. Liam couldn't come because he was off buying some cologne so he could smell nice for the date. 

"Well we got you some jeans now all you need is a shirt." 

"How about this one?" Louis suggested, taking out a plain red long sleeved shirt.

"Ok that's good." Niall said looking over his outfit which was complete with white VANS. 

"Well we have an hour and half so wanna watch a movie?" Louis said and Niall just nodded. They walked downstairs and to the couch which was occupied with Daisy and Fizzy who were watching Spongebob. 

"Hey girls wanna watch a movie?" Niall asked as Louis walked off the kitchen to get some popcorn, knowing that Niall would want some. 

"Yeah sounds cool." Fizzy said and they went to the movie basket.