Chapter 20

**REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!**

"Hurry up babe." Louis urged Harry as he was putting his books away. 

"I am and shouldn't you be walking to your class?" Harry asked. Louis just gave him a cheeky smile and leaned against the locker.

"I just wanted to drop my boyfriend to his class." Harry liked the way Louis said boyfriend and was flattered.

"I am not a child you know." Harry said as he slammed his locker shut and crossed his arms with an amused smile.

"You ARE younger than me and you never know, some of these people might be disguised as a pedo." Louis said making Harry laugh. 

"You are something else Lou." Harry said. Before Louis could respond, Liam and Zayn walked to them with infuriating looks on their faces. 

"Drop the act and admit it that you two are dating." Liam said. Harry and Louis looked at him shocked.

"What are you talking about?" Louis said, trying to pull his best innocent act.

"Cut the crap. The three of us know that you two are dating and because you haven't come out yet, poor Niall is getting bullied by the jocks." Zayn said, his tone was harsh. 

"Niall? Wait what's going on?" Harry spoke up. Zayn gave him a dark look making Harry feel guilty. 

"The whole school thinks that you and Niall are a thing." Zayn said, poking Harry's chest angrily. 

"What?! Why would everyone think that?" Louis said.  He looked at Harry giving him the what-the-fuck face, but his boyfriend was lost in his own thoughts. 

"Probably because of these pictures." Liam said and shoved some pictures to him. Louis looked through them and it was a picture of him and Harry kissing in the classroom, except the person had a whiff of blonde hair and paler skin. It was photo shopped.

"No this is fake." Louis said in disbelief. 

"You think we don't know that? I saw you two having a heated make out session in the library!" Zayn exclaimed. Louis wasn't feeling guilty anymore. He was angry. 

"You fucking twat! You were watching us?!" Louis spat. 

"Louis stop." Liam said calmly. 

"Oh really? Then ask your boyfriend why he was watching me and Harry?" Louis yelled. 

"Stop yelling at Liam! He did nothing wrong. It was you and Harry who hid your fucking relationship and made Niall suffer!" Zayn yelled back. 

"Well what else could we have done?! We don't have the guts to come out like you and Liam!" 

"Then why-" 

"STOP! SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!" Harry screamed at the two boys.

Everyone was watching and crowded around to see what the commotion was about.

"Stop fighting." He said and walked off. 

Louis glared at Zayn and Liam before following his boyfriend. 

"Oh yeah run off to your boyfriend. I mean after all you both are bloody cowards who can't even come out to your own best friends!" Zayn spat. Louis ignored him and jogged off. 

"What are you looking at?" Zayn yelled at the audience. Everyone walked off to their own classes leaving the halls empty with only Liam and Zayn standing there.

"Babe you shouldn't have been that harsh to Harry and Louis." Liam said. 

"Whatever. I don't get why they didn't at least tell us." Zayn whispered, "especially Harry."