Chapter 1

This is the first chapter of my new story After School Buddy and I hope you guys like it! Also I finished writing Winter Love and the epilogue is going to be up soon. Anyways enjoy this chappie!! :D

READ THIS BEFORE READING ANYTHING: So when you imagine Harry. He doesn't have any glasses and doesn't wear any sweater shirts or khakis. Look at the Multimedia for a picture of Harry. He's basically gonna like that with those kind of shirts. And also if you're wondering why Niall or Harry or Louis can't drive themselves then its because they all don't have their own cars and don't have a way to go home. Plus there are no buses and also Liam, Harry, and Niall are 17 and Louis and Zayn are 18. Ok? Good. NOW YOU CAN READ!!!

"Louis, catch!"

Louis turned around to see that his best friend Niall Horan was about to throw him a football. When Niall threw the football, Louis quickly let his hands out and then caught the ball while dropping his backpack that he was carrying.

"Nice catch Tommo!" Niall complimented as he walked to his friend.

"Thanks. So what did you have to talk to me about?" Louis asked as he crouched down to pick up his backpack and then gave the football back to Niall.

"Um well, first promise me you won't get mad at me."

"I'm making no promises. Wait are you dating that Shelby bitch."

"What? No! Actually I can't be your after school buddy anymore." Niall said.

"What!? Why?" Louis asked with a shocked but angry face.

"Actually my mum said that she's going to work until 2 so that means she can pick me up from school." Niall said. "If you want I'll ask my mum to take you with us."

"No thanks." Louis said flatly. He didn't like being dependent on people and he knew that he would owe Niall later, so he didn't want to make that mistake.

"You sure? Louis you're going to have to wait 2 hours-"

"I said no thanks. You can leave, I'll find a new after school buddy."

"If you say so. I'm gonna go, see you later mate."

Niall took off leaving Louis alone.

"That fucking bastard left me alone. Now I'm going to be all alone and bored." Louis said to himself angrily as he went to a bench and sat down. He took out his phone and texted his other best friend, Liam.

To Liam: Fucking Niall left me to fend for myself

Two minutes later he got a text from Liam.

From Liam: niall told me wht hapned. Its not a big deal

To Liam: I'm so BORED!!! Can you come pick me up please!!!!

From Liam: even though i wnt to help you i cant cause of my extra classes

Louis cursed Liam for taking extra classes at the East Way high school across town just so that he could get into a better college. Louis decided that Liam was going to take Niall's side (as always) so he didn't text him back.

Half an hour later, Louis was laying on the bench and he was bored out of his mind. Normally he and Niall would head out to the football (soccer) area and play a couple of rounds. Then they would come back and do a bit of homework. (Normally complain about it) then they would prank call other people using the school's public phone.

Louis knew that Niall probably didn't care so Louis decided to find a new buddy to prove to Niall that he didn't need him.

Louis stood up from the bench and walked to the football area. He found a football e and kicked it around. He reached the back of the school and kicked the ball there Louis entered the building and then stopped kicking the ball. He heard some humming and knew that someone other than him was in the building. Louis checked his watch. The teachers were all gone and normally he and Niall were the only ones left at school.