Chapter 9

**Dedicated to @MusicGirl21 because she is fab and followed me (silently fangirling)**

The next day, Louis was walking around in the school hall muttering a few words to himself. He was practicing what to say to Harry. He knew that he would eventually talk to him since they both hang out after school. He was looking down the whole time and kept practicing what he was going to say. 

Suddenly he bumped into someone (A little too harshly) and their books fell to the ground. He quickly looked up. 

"I'm so so-" 

Louis looked at the person in shock. He bumped into Harry who was now quickly picking his books off from the ground. Louis knelt down and helped him pick the books up. He looked at Harry while taking his books who didn't even glance at him. Harry quickly took his books and stood up along with Louis. He walked away, but mumbled a sorry when he passed Louis. 

Louis looked at him walking away and quickly walked up to him.

"Hey Harry." Harry didn't look at him and just continued walking. He didn't want to make things even more awkward. 

"So what class do you have next?" Louis asked, he just wanted Harry to acknowledge him if not, at least look at him. Unfortunately Harry didn't look at him. He walked to his locker and opened it.

"So Harry I wanted to ask you-" Before Louis could finish Harry slammed his locker, making Louis jump. He looked at Harry, startled. 

"I am not doing anything for you." Louis was taken aback by the deepness of his voice.

"Harry I-" 

"Shut up Louis. You're being a dick by making me do all these things for you just because I care about Zayn's happiness and because he's my friend. How about this? I'll just not sit with you and your clique and just sit in the auditorium?" 

Before Louis could say anything, Harry strutted off leaving behind a shocked, but guilty Louis. 

"I fucked up big time." He said to himself and walked to his next class.

                                                                            *****

After school Louis was waiting for the younger boy at their regular meeting place. It's been 20 minutes and Harry still wasn't there. Soon 20 minutes turned to 30. Louis groaned and walked to the back of the school. He had a hunch on where Harry would be. 

Louis walked to the library and stopped when he saw the curly haired boy sitting at the front of the library, reading a book. Louis smiled a bit and then walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. 

Harry looked up and saw Louis. He wrinkled his nose and then looked back at his book.

"Why are you here?" He asked, without looking up from his book. 

"Well I was wondering why you weren't with me. You know cause we're after school buddies." Louis said playfully.

Harry didn't look up and Louis frowned.

"Look I'm sorry for bossing you around and just making you work around for me." Louis said. Harry looked up at him from his book and sighed. He put it down and stood up. 

"Louis I wasn't mad at you I was just upset and bossing me around isn't the main reason why I'm upset with you." 

Louis looked at him confused. 

"What are you talking about?"  Harry shook his head. 

"Nothing, lets just go outside." Louis still looked at him, not moving and Harry sighed.