Chapter 19

**Check out my new oneshot Just A Tourist** 

Louis opened the library door and walked in. He suddenly stopped and arched his eyebrow in confusion.

"Hi?" 

There was a figure with a blanket wrapped around themselves. The figure turned around and Louis sighed in relief when the person covered in the blanket was none other than his innocent- yeah right -boyfriend.

"Lou!" He squeaked in excitement and ran to him. 

"Still don't get how he topped." Louis muttered and wrapped his arms around Harry. 

"I found this in the very back and I was pretty cold so I decided to wrap it around myself." Harry said. 

Louis couldn't help but just smile and stare at the lovely boy. He grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss. Harry was taken aback for a moment, but kissed back and wrapped the blanket around him. They couldn't hear a gasp coming from the room since they were so distracted by each other and felt like they were the only ones in the world. 

Zayn gasped as he saw the sight in front of him and quickly covered his mouth hoping that his mates didn't hear, but he was lucky that they were so distracted by each other. Zayn felt some sort of happiness, but was also mad at the fact that his best friends didn't tell him. He took a picture of the pair and sent it to Liam and Niall. 

He quietly lurked out of the room without distracting the pair and gently shut the door behind him. 

Zayn made his way to the front of the school where he texted his boyfriend and friend to meet. He found them sitting on the steps of the front of the school and sat with them, still recovering from his slight shock.

"So they are actually dating." Niall said, astonished. Zayn and Liam didn't say anything. They felt a bit upset and maybe even betrayed. Especially Zayn since he and Harry made a promise to never hide something as big as this. 

"I can't believe Harry would hide this from me." Zayn said quietly. 

"We all are in disbelief that they would hide this from us." Liam said. 

"I think that maybe they were scared to tell us that they were a couple or something." Niall spoke up. 

"Why should they? Do you think that they were afraid of us judging them?" Zayn said sharply. Niall looked down and didn't say anything. Zayn realized that he was harsh and muttered a sorry. 

"Lets just think about this in a cool mind and confront Louis and Harry about this." Liam said. 

"What do we say? Hey lads, we followed you after school and Zayn caught you two in a make out session, so how about the weather today?" Niall said sarcastically making Liam thump his forehead. 

"Ouch." Niall mumbled, rubbing his head. 

"No, we have to catch them in a moment and then confront them." Liam said. 

"OK I guess, but I am not forgiving them for not trusting us." Zayn said. He was clearly hurt. Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist and kissed his cheek. 

"How about some ice cream after all this? My treat." Niall said. Liam grinned at the idea and nodded. He stood up with Zayn- their arms wrapped around each other -and walked off. 

                                                                              ********

"That's weird, Zayn isn't answering my texts or my calls." Harry said in confusion.