Chapter 15

**I apologize for the late update** Warning: This chapter contains smut

When Harry, Anne, and Louis arrived they first ate lunch and after thanking Anne they walked upstairs to Harry's room.

Harry quickly closed and locked the door and kissed Louis passionately. Louis was startled, but kissed him back just as passionately.

"I love you so much." Harry murmured into the kiss and Louis moaned.

To Louis' disappointment, Harry pulled back and rested his head on Louis'. They stood like that for a moment and Harry pulled back. He took Louis' hand and kissed each knuckle.

"You're so beautiful. I don't get how you love a geek like me." He whispered.

Louis put his hands on Harry's cheeks and made him look at him. He leaned and kissed Harry's soft lips and traced the younger boy's jawline.

"If you're a geek then you are my geek. You are the only one I want to be with. Don't ever doubt it." Louis said gently, "what happened?"

Harry just looked at him and bit his lip. Should he tell Louis?

"Come here." He said and Louis obediently followed him and sat next to him on his bed.

"I know I shouldn't have ignored you and I feel very guilty about it, but I had to." Harry said, "hold on."

The younger boy grabbed his backpack and took out some notes and handed them to Louis.

"Read them. You will understand everything."

Louis scanned the notes and read them from word to word. After each note he frowned even more. After the last note; Louis put them aside and stared at his hands that were on his lap.

"You should have told me before. We could have done something." Louis said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to make this a big thing because i know how protective and possesive you are about me and I just didn't want you to get hurt."

Louis looked at Harry. His eyes were glistening from the tears that would soon come out.

"How would I get hurt?"

"If I told you then the blackmailer would find out and then he would tell the whole school and soon you would start getting hurt by everyone's words and you would get called names. I can handle if they hurt me, but I cannot see you get hurt Louis." Harry said and turned to face him.

Louis' eyes were brimming with tears and soon one tear fell from his eyes and onto his cheek. Harry gave him a sad smile and scooted closer to him. He gently wiped the tear away from his eye and kissed his forehead.

"We're going to fix everything and be together with no one separating us." Louis mumbled.

"We will love." Harry whispered and kissed him. He grabbed the older boy's waist and pulled him closer so Louis was straddling his lap. Harry kept a firm grip on his waist and soon the kiss turned heated. They pulled away for a breath and Harry peppered kisses onto his neck.

"Please..make love to me." Louis begged; trying to catch his breath. Harry didn't need to any more permission and pulled Louis down onto the bed and fumbled with his shirt. Soon, Louis' shirt was off and so was Harry's.

"What about your mum?" Louis asked and Harry smirked.

"Don't worry about her, she's too distracted while watching reruns of Dance Moms that she won't even hear us."

Before Louis could say anything else, he surpassed a moan when Harry sucked on his collarbone and fumbled with his zipper. Soon Louis was just in his boxers and was trying to take Harry's off.