Chapter 21

During class Harry was avoiding everyone, even Louis. He barley payed attention during class and when the teacher noticed he called Harry over and talked to him. Barley any process was made during their talk which made the teacher let Harry get off the hook and told him to just start on the homework. 

After school, Harry made his way to the library and was greeted by Mrs. Hayes, the librarian. 

"Hello Harry, staying in again?" She asked. 

"Yep and so is my friend Louis." Harry said. Mrs. Hayes nodded and handed Harry the keys. 

"Remember to lock the library when you're done and give the keys to the office. I'll pick them up Monday morning." She said. 

"Okay. Good night Ms." Harry said politely. She smiled and said goodbye before leaving. Harry took his backpack and walked to the back where he and Louis would usually sit. It was nice because there were beanbags and the library had a coffee machine. 

He took a seat on a blue beanbag and got his book out to read. He sighed in content and started reading. 

Half an hour later, he heard the door open. He looked up from his book and saw his boyfriend who was sweating from practice. He was upset that he couldn't go to his first practice because they decided that it would be best since Louis was worried that if the person saw Harry there then the blackmailer would hurt him. 

"Hey babe." Louis said in a tired tone. He leaned down a pecked Harry's lips. 

"Your lips are salty." Harry commented. Louis shrugged and sat down next to him, resting his head on Harry's shoulder and cuddling in. 

"Sweat. I'm tired." 

Harry chuckled and put his book down. Louis rested his head on Harry's lap and closed his eyes. Harry played with the older boy's hair and leaned down to kiss his cheeks. 

"Gemma's coming in 10 minutes." Harry said. Louis didn't say anything and snuggled in. "Do you think she's gonna like me?" He asked. 

Harry smiled because Louis cared what his sister thought. 

"She will love you." 

Louis shifted his body and looked at Harry, "Is she like those strict siblings who are so judge mental and-" 

"Lou." Harry interrupted, "Gemma already likes you and I know she will love you when you two meet." 

"Ok." Louis said, but it was obvious he was unsure. 

Minutes later, Louis and Harry were already heading out. 

"Hey Lou, can you go to the parking lot? I'll meet you there but I have to return the keys to the office." Harry said. 

"Okay." Louis said. Harry smiled and pecked his lips before leaving.

Louis walked to the parking lot and found a girl with multiple colors in her hair walking to him. 

"You must be Louis. I'm Gemma." She said. Louis froze and tried to think of something to say and shook her hand. 

"Um I'm." Shit what's my name? He thought. Gemma laughed making Louis blush in embarrassment. 

"You even forgot your name? Good thing you're cute." Gemma teased, "And I already know your name Louis. If you already forgot, I greeted you saying your name." 

Louis' cheeks turned into a darker shade of red. 

"Sorry. Actually I get nervous about these things." 

"What's to be nervous about? I'm only the sister. Wait until you meet the parents." Gemma teased even more. 

"I already met them, but not as Harry's boyfriend." Louis said.