Falling Hard - Chapter 25

Chapter 25 (OMFG ALREADY?! It’s not even CLOSE to being over! :D Cadie<3)

                *Katelyn’s POV*

                “Well, well, well, Kate – HEY! You could have waited for me to finish.” Harry yells at me from across the room, plucking the plastic bullet from his chest. I shot him in the chest before he could finish his ‘Well, well, well…’ act. It’s was fun.

                You people are probably confused… The boys, Addy and I got bored, so we shut off all the lights in Zayn’s, Niall’s, and Liam’s apartment, grabbed their seven Nerf guns (don’t even try and ask me why they have them…), and told us to run.

                Currently, the only one I know who’s out is Har – OH! Never mind, there goes Louis. You can tell by the way he fake screams and yells, “NO! Oh, cruel world. CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD! Good,” breathe dramatically, “bye.” So that’s Haz and Lou definitely gone, Niall and Addy are probably snogging (I SOUND SO BRITISH...OH MY GOD) in a corner… so that leaves Liam and Zayn. They’re probably my biggest competition.

                I creep around my hide-out – Zayn’s bedroom. It’s tidier than I thought it would be… especially for the boys I’ve grown to know. Everything is where is should be – clothes in drawers and hanging in the closet, not on the floor, there are no candy wrappers, pop cans, or garbage strewn around the room. It was exactly the opposite way I imagined one of the boys’ bedrooms to look like. It’s so strange!

                Putting my ear against the door, I listen for footsteps in the hallway. I wait for a couple of minutes, and, when I determine the coast is clear, I swivel through the barely open door and shut it with a soft click.

                I tiptoe down the hallway and turn a corner. Haha. I knew that they would be in that position! I think to myself as I find Niall and Addy in each other’s arms, kissing passionately. I roll my eyes and fake stick a finger in my mouth, miming vomiting as I shoot them both.

                They pull away hastily and spin around to look at me. I smirk at them, but Niall just shrugs and pulls Addy back in. Uck. I think as I shiver dramatically, spinning on my heel and tiptoeing to the kitchen.

                As I peer into the empty space, I see a touch of brown-blondish hair poking out from behind the low countertop. Since it’s not Niall… “Liam…” I whisper to myself so that nobody would hear me. Pricking my ears for footsteps behind me, I silently drop to my knees and crawl into the kitchen.

                I reload my gun quietly, so Liam won’t hear me, and hold it in a ready position. I reach the counter, and then think, one, two… “Boo!” I whisper as I reach three, poking my head out so the Wolverhampton boy can see my face.

                Liam’s eyes get wide as he fumbles to get his gun load and at ready. I chuckle silently and pull the trigger releasing the bullet, and he’s gone. Li falls to the floor, and lies in an uncomfortable looking position, playing dead.

                Oh, poor Liam. Let’s go Zayn! I will beat you. Oh yes I will… I’m competitive, is it easy to tell?

                *Ashley’s POV* (HAHA READERS, she isn’t GOOOOOONE! – Cadie)

                THAT BITCH, THAT BITCH, THAT – (A/N insert ‘f’ word because I won’t swear to the extreme) - BITCH! SHE BROKE HARRY AND ME UP! Not that I loved him or anything…

                Oh, wait…

                I DID! I shriek inside my head. I punch a pillow over and over again as I cry my eyes out until there’s nothing left. It’s so obvious that Kate and Zayn aren’t over each other… Maybe I should push them back together, and then break them up again! No. That’s not enough.

                Screaming into my pillow, I kick my legs up and down on my bed. Oh… Wait… I pick my head up, and then smirk evilly. I pick up my small notebook that I carry everywhere, and write down my new plan. This one will definitely get rid of her.

                Indefinitely.

                *Zayn’s POV*

                HAHA! There goes Lou, time to find Harry, Liam, Niall, Addy and Katelyn. I creep through the scarily silent house, and find Harry lying on the floor. Well… He’s gone. I continue, and find Addy and Niall wrapped around each other.

                “Dead?” I ask them quietly.

                Niall nods, not breaking contact with Addison. Ew. I turn around and stroll into the kitchen. Liam’s on the floor behind the counter, in a very, very uncomfortable looking position. Who knocked all of th – I look down at the bullet protruding from my chest, and then glance up into the face of my killer.

                Katelyn.

                Katelyn hops up and down and shrieks, “I WIN! I BEAT ALL OF YOU GUYS! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I WIN, SUCKERS!” I roll my eyes at the cuteness of the fact that she’s so competitive. Liam get’s up off the floor and turns on the light.

                “Ouch,” I groan as I rub my eyes, adjusting to the sudden light change, “mate, warning would be great next time.”

                Liam grins sheepishly and says, “Sorry.”

                Katelyn’s still smiling like crazy. I walk over to her and sling my arm over her shoulders. “Little competitive, aren’t we, Katie?” I ask as she wriggles from my grasp. Kate wins and turns to look at me with a proud glint in her green eyes.

                “Yup. AND I WON! SUCK ON THAT!” Kate does a little dance.

                I smile and say, “No, I will not suck on anything.”

                The other boys join us at this time and Harry winks at me, “I’ll give you something.”

                Why did my best friends have to be so damn dirty minded? Oh, who am I kidding, I’m just as dirty as they are…and that’s why I love them.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Okay, so if any of you want to slap me right now, feel free to thank SariTomlikHerondale because I’m sure she’ll like beat me tomorrow.

SUCKERS! ASHLEEEEEY ISN’T GOOOOOOONE!

BY THE WAY. I’m going to shout out my new Wattpad best friend (She doesn’t know it yet BUT SHE WIL AGREE ;).. I hope.) Blowurspeakers! GO FAN HER! She’s awesome, and she thinks I’m a genius (I totally disagree, but whatever!). I LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE’S SO SUPPORTIVE, and sweet :D GO GO GO! :D

Okay, that’s all for this authors note.

BYE BYE LOVES

Xx

Cadie:D