Falling Hard - Chapter 16

Chapter 16

                *Ashley’s POV* (Damn straight! Its right at the beginning ;))

                I’ve been here for two hours… and no action. I’M BORED, I think as I fidget with my wig and fix my sunglasses, but that could be because it’s only six am.

                I scratch my head. I can’t bear to think about how actresses deal with wigs on a daily basis, they’re so ITCHY – but I’d have to bear with it in order to trick Styles.

                I did my research. There’s a rumor going around the Malik, Wright, Lovelace, Horan, Payne, and Tomlinson are going to the CN Tower early this morning because Harry didn’t want to go. This would probably be my only time to get Styles alone long enough to get him to invite me to that after-party.

                I expect him to walk around outside a little bit, giving me the perfect chance to – HIDE! My head screams at me. I catch a glimpse of fiery red hair and dive behind the nearest trash can. It is disgusting down here, but if I don't want to risk getting caught it is my only option.

                After a couple of minutes, I poke my head out – the gang and the van are gone. I phew and stand up, brushing myself off. I creep back over to my corner in the ally beside the boys’ hotel, and spy on the door again.

                I wait another hour, and Styles came strolling out with one body guard, but he will be easy enough to surpass.

                Fidgeting with my hair, I step into the filtered sunlight and readjust my glasses. I wipe my tank top to make sure it accentuates my curves. I pull my already short shorts up just a tad higher. Harry comes my way, and I casually start walking towards the convenient store that was just up the street. I pull out my iPhone making myself look busy.

                I glance behind me, and Styles can’t keep his eyes off of me. I stare back at my phone, doing nothing in particular. He comes up behind me and snatches it. “Hey, love. Can I add my number?” Harry winks at me and starts to add it anyways.

                I smile and say, “Harry Styles, right?”

                “That’s me! And you might be..?”

                I freeze. I had never thought about it. THINK – ASHLEY – THINK! “Jessica Moon.” I answer smoothly, no hesitation coming across.

                Harry grins and winks again, “Beautiful.” He grabs my hand. “Can I buy you something, sweetheart?”

                Should I take advantage – oh yes I should, I think maniacally. “Oh, yes please.” I smile innocently. “I could use a coffee.”

                Harry tugged me in the direction of the nearest Tim Horton’s. As we walk past a convenient store, Harry looks at me intently. “You look familiar, have we met before?” He scrunches his eyebrows and continues to stare at my face.

                I quickly glance in the other direction and say, “I went to your show, maybe you caught a glimpse of me there?” I make my voice go up on the ‘there’. I shrug my shoulders, continuing to walk down the nearly deserted street.

                Harry’s still gazing at me though. “Hm… Okay.” He rips his eyes from me and pulls me into the small Tim Horton’s – the one thing truly unique to Canada. I glance over my shoulder, startled to see the body guard following us – well, I guess he kind of has to trace Harry’s every step.