Falling Hard - Chapter 26

Chapter 26

(A/N BY THE WAY! I thought you guys should know, because I let Sari and Kendra know, THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 11 CHAPTERS LEFT! (Including this one) It SHOULD end around chapter 35, maybe 36! SORRY GUUUUUYS!)

                *Zayn’s POV*

                Last two days… BEST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE.

                Kate, Addy, the boys and I never left our flat, like ever. We just chilled, played random games – which included many Nerf gun battles, many games of hide-and-seek (a couple in the dark…that was fun), board games, truth or dare, would you rather, etcetera – watched movies, ate and slept.

                It was the best.

                Kate and Addy had lectures today, so it was just the boys and I. We decided to just stay in the flat until the two got back, which wouldn’t be until six pm. Ugh, so long to wait! Come back… I miss you guys...who am I kidding…I miss you Katie!

                We were currently doing nothing as a group. Niall and Liam were playing Pokémon on their 3D DS’s, Louis and Harry were laughing hysterically at a stupid kids television show, and I was just listening to music, bobbing my head to the beat.

                I close my eyes and let myself get lost in These Kids Where Crowns’ cover of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. I love this song.

                The clock strikes upon the hour, and the sun begins to fade. There’s still enough time to figure out how to chase my blues away.

                I’ve got it right up till now, it’s the light of day that shows me how, when the night falls my loneliness calls…

                OH! I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me.

                I’ve been in love and lost my sense, spinning through the town. Sooner or later, the fever ends and I wind up feeling down, d – d – d – down.

                I need someone to take the chance, on a love that burn had enough to last, when the night falls, my lonely heart calls.

                OH! I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, with somebo – “ZAYN!”

                My eyes fly open and I groggily gaze at who snapped me out of my song. “Whaa?”

                Harry, who I now know interrupted my song, groans. “C’mon, mate. Were you not listening to any of the conversation? I don’t want to repeat myself.” He locks his arms across his chest, and throws a cross glance at Liam. “Liam! Explain, please.”

                Liam rolls his eyes and turns to me, “We were saying that we should take the girls out instead of staying inside tonight. It would be an utterly needed change. It looks as if a tornado ran through here! Zayn, Niall,” he quickly looks at both of us, “we’re cleaning this place as soon as everyone has cleared out.”

                Harry and Louis laugh at us, and Liam goes all Daddy Direction on them, “STOP IT! You guys are cleaning your flat too! It’s probably worse than this place! And we’ve been living here, all seven of us, for two days. You’ve been in your flat for two weeks. So stop laughing!”