Falling Hard - Chapter 22

AUTHORS NOTE: -> THAT’S BLOODY RIGHT. Cuz I gotta make a shout out ;) – and I don’t want you to know if your guesses were right or WROOOOOONG yet :)

FIRSTLY: SHOUT OUT TOOOOOOOO: DU DU DUUUUUUH chocoloco6690 HEHE! GO fan her! :D She guessed, and like I said, I’M NOT TELLING YOU IF SHE’S RIGHT. Yet.. :D

SECONDLY: Just… Like 5 more quick shout outs! Neiller – because he’s supported me through Who Knows? and this ONE TOO! :) Kendra – (@missprankluvs1D FOOLLLLOW!) who’s enthusiastic enough for 10 people! Rachel – (@Go_Green4Styles FOLLOW. I COMMAND YOU) Who’s the best, and who’s elevated me to be my bessst :D Sariann – (@FabiLouisZayn FOLLOW. I SWEAR TO FLACKING GOD) who’s… Who’s… I honestly don’t know what she’s contributed ;) BUT SHE’S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS SO she deserves a shout out…. SHOUT OUT. There you go Sariann. And finally Kiana – (@kiki472984 FOLLOW. DO IT) Because she’s… er, given me a very hard time in not being able to finish HARRY POTTER. But she’s made me write a lot, so I must thank her. THANK YOU.

Okay, I’m finished my rant now. :D HOPE YOU ACTUALLY READ IT.  Chapter 22 everybody.

Chapter 22

                *Katelyn’s POV*

                Dammit. I forgot he was in Toronto for… two god forsaken months! Flack… I thought bolting out of the restaurant and practically sprinting down the street, These next few months are going to be disastrous.

                I strolled into my apartment five minutes later…

                Okay, so quick little year-and-a-bit summary.

                I graduated high school – heartbroken and betrayed – and slumped through the summer, wanting to talk to no one but Addy and my dad. Everyone else wanted something, an autograph, an introduction or blah-di-blah-blah.

                Ashley made my life hell. Every corner I came to she was standing there, sneering at me, all evil-like. I realized that Ashley was the one kissing Zayn far before he confirmed it, the bleach-blonde hair was enough of a give-away. I still hate her, to this day. Want to make matters better? She goes to the same damn university as me. Yipdee-doodle-doo.

                Moving on… I applied to university, and was accepted to one in Toronto. Yipdeedoo. I didn’t want to live in a dormitory with happy-go-lucky and slutty girls who have a drunken guy with them every other night – neither did Addy. So, even though we went to separate schools, we bought a two-bedroom apartment, very close to both schools.

                Being September now, classes had already begun – and my mood had taken a very bipolar-like change. In the blink of an eye, I was no longer the sulky, sullen, heartbroken loner, but I was a happy, bubbly, independent, social PERSON again. I guess I finally realized that a guy, is a guy and I shouldn’t ruin my life over it. I was very proud of myself.

                But you know full well you love him like – SHUT UP! I scream inside my head. There had always been that small, nagging part of my head, but I always chose to ignore it – or scream at it as demonstrated a second ago.

                Flipping back to reality…

                Crap! I curse myself under my breath as I reached into an imaginary pocket. I forgot my jacket at the restaurant when I had bolted out – the jacket which contained my keys. Addy wasn’t home, that I was sure of, because she was at a friend’s place, studying for an oncoming exam.