Chapter 21

I was legit going to put up a chapter and say that I was going to quit the story as an april fools joke but I couldn't being myself to do that to you guys omfggggg SO HERES AN UPDATE HAPPY APRIL FOOLS / AMERICAN 5SOS EP DAY WOOHOO!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

5:30am. My eyes were barely open. I dragged my feet along the cold tile floor, pulling my rolling suitcase behind me. It took a bit of convincing but I finally got my mom to agree that a trip back to New York would be good for me. After I told her that I was devastated because Luke and I broke up, she didn't care what it was, she'd give me anything to make me feel better. I think she was more heartbroken then I was. So right then I booked a flight to New York, to stay with Casey. Just for a week. But a week was exactly what I needed.

"You have everything you need?" My mom asked as we stood at the terminal.

"It's just for a week, mom. I got it. It'll be fun." I reassured her. I looked down at her watch. I needed to board the plane.

"I know you'll have fun, I just hope you're prepared." She replied.

"I'm good, I'm good. I got to go now." I pushed her.

"Okay! Just have a good time. Don't worry about Luke or anyone. I love you." She smiled, kissing the top of head.

I nodded, turning and walking into the terminal, boarding the plane. I was ready for a week that lacked boys at all. Girl time was what I needed and what I was determined to get.

-

"Allison!" I heard a voice and turned my head in its direction. I saw Casey and her mom, standing at the baggage claim belt. I ran to her, smiling wide. 

"Casey!" I yelled as we engulfed each other in a hug. "I missed you." I murmured.

"I missed you more!" She exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug. "I'm so glad you decided to visit."

"I am too," I said with a smile. I walked over to the belt, keeping my eyes peeled for my bag.

"We're gonna meet up with Stella tonight for dinner." 

"Awesome," I said with a groan as I pulled my heavy bag off of the belt. "Now let's get back to your house. I miss your dog," I said with a laugh. 

Casey laughed back, throwing her arm around my shoulders and walking out of the airport with me.

-

I sat on Casey's bed, petting her dog Toby as her and Stella did their makeup. I was always the first to be ready out of our group.

"Are we going to Toni's?" I asked. I hoped the answer was yes, I needed some good New York Italian food. Australia had nothing close to what was available here.

"I knew that's where you'd want to go!" Stella laughed as she applied her mascara. "That was always your favorite place."

"Still is." I said with a smile, sighing. I already knew it was going to be so hard to leave New York. New York was the only home I had ever known and being here again brought so many memories back into my mind.

Casey grabbed her car keys, turning to me. "Ready?"

"Of course." I stood up, fixing my dress.

We all walked to Casey's car and piled in; Casey and I in the front and Stella in the back. We put our seat belts on and started off towards the restaurant. I stared out the window, admiring the busy city life and the lights of the tall buildings. People crowded on the sidewalks, street vendors closing up for the night. The street signs were lit up, advertising everything you could think of. I did my best to hold back the tears.