Chapter 14

Waking up next to Calum was a sensation I hadn't experienced before until now. My eyes fluttered open and I raised my head up slightly before lying it back down on Calum's chest, where it stayed for the majority of the night. The warmth of his skin radiated through his t-shirt and onto my skin. My head moved as his chest rose and fell to the tune of his natural breathing. Calum had fallen asleep here last night and I didn't even care. I didn't even care that my mom could walk in any second and see us together. When I was with him, I didn't care about anything but us. I closed my eyes once again, enjoying the moment we were engaged in. I felt his hand resting on the exposed skin of my lower back, his fingertips lightly brushing against it. He snored. But it was a cute snore, and it was pretty quiet so it didn't bother me. His hair was tussled from the tosses and turns he endured in his slumber. He looked peaceful.

I hated to wake him up, but I knew I had to. "Calum," I whispered, leaning up and kissing his chin softly. "You gotta wake up." I lead my kisses up his face and placed them softly on his lips.

His mouth curved to a smile and he opened his eyes slowly, looking down at me. "Well, hi there."

I giggled, kissing him once again, but deeper. "Good morning. We fell asleep here."

"Oops." He moved his hand off my body, stretching and sitting up in the bed a little. "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded slowly, stretching as well. "Couldn't of been any better." I rolled over and sat up, sitting by his feet. "My mom's home."

"Is that code for 'get out now Calum?' or what?" He chuckled. 

"Noooo," I whined. "You know I want you to stay, baby." I pouted, scooting closer to him.

His arms grasped my waist and pulled me into his lap, my legs on either side of his waist. "I know," he whispered on my lips. He kissed me softly, one hand cupping my jaw and the other on my leg. Both of my hands slid around his neck, finding a slight grasp into the ends of his black hair as we both deepened the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, his teeth gently tugging on my bottom lip. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue entrance where it met mine. I groaned softly, keeping the rhythm of our kiss going.

"Allison." I heard a knock on the door. It was my mom.

I pulled away from the kiss, whispering on Calum's lips. "Fuck."

"Why is your door locked, Allison?" She asked again. I heard her jiggling the door knob. 

"I'm changing, hold on!" I replied. I stood up from the bed, pointing at the closet. 

Calum nodded and got up from the bed, walking across my room and getting into the closet. 

I spotted Calum's shoes and kicked them under my bed before unlocking the door. "Sorry, hi."

"You changed into that?" She asked. 

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Well, okay. Were you okay yesterday alone? Were you bored?" She sat down on my bed where Calum and I were just moments ago.

"I was great mom, I definitely wasn't bored. You know me, I just read." I answered.

"Alright well, good. Any plans for the day?" Hers eyes followed me as I walked closer to her.

I crossed my arms, standing in front of her. "I don't know. I'll probably call up a friend. I want to get out since I was cooped up all day yesterday." 

She stood up, walking out of the room, but peeking back in. "Okay. Just let me know, love you."

"Love you too!" I called after her as she walked away from my room.