Chapter 10

"Oh is that so?" He said smirking, grabbing me softly and pulling me inside, closing the door behind me.

"It is so." I bit my lip. He led me to the sofa, sitting down on it. I sat down next to him, laying back and kicking my legs into his lap.

"Well what are you gonna do about it then?" He asked, his hands resting on my knees.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I shot back.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He retorted. His flirting made me nervous yet excited.

I leaned up, our faces dangerously close."Well, I'd rather hear what you would like to do." I leaned back down on the sofa, looking up at him.

"We can't do anything because of your mom." He groaned.

"Oh c'mon, where'd my bad boy go? You wouldn't go behind my mom's back with me?" I pouted, sitting up.

"I just didn't think you'd be up for it." He replied, slightly smirking.

"I snuck out and lied to my mom just to see you tonight! I'm obviously up for it." I bit my bottom lip, holding in a small chuckle.

"Good. So..." He jumped off the sofa and grabbed my hand, kneeling down in front of me. "Allison Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?" He yelled dramatically, squeezing my hand.

I giggled, feeling my cheeks get red. "Yes, Calum Hood, I will."

He jumped up and plopped back down on the sofa with me, his arm snaking around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his chest and he gently kissed my forehead. I heard him lightly whisper "finally" against my skin. I felt exactly the same way. Finally.

"But," I said. I looked up at Calum. "If we're going to do this we have to have a plan. And you're probably not going to like the plan."

"What is it?" He looked down at me.

"I have to date Luke. Well, my mom has to at least believe I'm dating Luke."

Calum groaned, running his fingers in his curly hair. "Is that our only option?"

I nodded, lacing his fingers in mine, squeezing his hand. "Yeah, Cal. It needs to work that way. But don't worry okay?"

"Alright." He pouted, squeezing my hand back. "But don't fall in love with Luke over me? Deal?" He grinned with his words.

I couldn't help but smile at that word. "Deal."

-

Calum and I spent hours on end on that sofa. We just laid there our entire time together, my head moving from his shoulder, to his chest, to his stomach and eventually to his lap where I ended up falling asleep as he played with the strands of my hair.

Calum ended up waking me up. "Allison." He whispered in my ear.

"Huh?" I said groggily, flicking my eyes open slowly.

The first thing I saw was Calum's toothy smile. "Hey babe."

My heart popped at the sound of his voice calling me babe. I was going to have to get used to this whole boyfriend concept. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, but it's getting kind of late so I thought I'd wake you up. I want you to fully wake up before you have to go and drive. Do you want some coffee?" He was so thoughtful.

"Please," I nodded, attempting to lean up, but I fell back into his lap. He chuckled and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style into the kitchen with him. He set me down on the countertop as he began to mess with the coffee maker settings. I noticed that it only took an "official" title of boyfriend and girlfriend to allow Calum to get touchy with me.