Chapter 18- Goodbye

Toby's POV

Toby's POV

With all the boys gathered together, we all headed to the hang out spot. We had to blind fold tommy as Tyler was still not to sure if we could trust him.§

The hang out was a few minutes away from home. It was a warehouse that my dad owned. But when the company went down hill, they all shut down and thats when he left with Maddy. The warehouse was a big rusted tank, well from that outside that is. But on the inside, it was one of the most high tech places you will ever see. We had so many computers on walls, guns and ammunition, and so many different location devices.

"Can i take the mask of yet?" Tommy asked as he walked towards a wall. As he walked straight into it, Tyler walked in with Shane. Tommy let out a deep moan as he pulled the cloth. He turned to look at me. "You could have told me." i roles my eyes and ran over to my station.

"So i will check the tracker in her tooth to see if i can locate her." Shane shouted as he ran over to me. I got a snigger from tommy, but when he got the glare from Tyler, he knew to leave it.

"What!" I heard shane yell from next to me. I looked over at his screen.

"what?" Tommy asked as he leaned over my shoulder. WE all looked at the screen in shock. It said that Jordan was 10000 m below sea.

"Thats not possible." I breath out as i look at the screen with confusion. I was about to reload the computer, when all of a sudden they all went black. Then they all came back on. But on all the screens was Ryan's face.

"Hey boys." He waves happily.

"You heard that Jordan was kidnapped right?" I asked in confusion. His face all of a sudden showed gilt mixed with humour.

"Oh of course i do. I did it." He said as he popped a sweet in his mouth. I stared in confusion at his face.

"Umm...WHAT?!" Shane yelled. A number of crackling laughter erupted on the other end of the camera.

"Let me spell it out to you, I Kid...Napped...Her!"

Tyler stood up and kicked the chair he was sat on. shane smashed one of the computers next to me, and Tommy just had a face of death.

"I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!!" Tommy yelled down the phone. A evil laugh pulled my brother and I's attention back to the screen. A dark figure walked into view. He removed his hood and shock shook me like i was a rag doll. Marks face was cold but still held so much destruction in it. The look on his face could send any kind running away.

"Hey boys," He said calmly. "Im guessing you are looking for your sister?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"If you have hurt her, i swear down that i will fucking pull you apart." Ryan said getting right into the space of the screen. Blood was dripping from his fist where he has been clenching his fists to hard. Mark let out a calm laugh as he shook his head.

"Thats to bad. She may be a little more than hurt, along with your brother and mum." He said as he admired his nails. My blood ran cold.

"What do you mean by that?" I dared to ask. Tommy was now looking at me with a sympathetic look. Oh no! It cant be.

"Your mother and brother...are dead!" He shouted and then added his laugh on the end. My head went all wobbly, i felt like i was going to fall. Tyler let his fist go and Shane just sat there looking at his hand. I couldn't bring my self to talk.

"And Jordan?" Tommy asked as he edged closer to the screen. I looked up and so did the others. A tear fell down my face.

"We have more in store for her." Ryan laughed.

And then it all went black again, he was gone.

Sorry its short, but i hope you like.

Caitlin XOXOX