Chapter 16- Almost perfect day

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦(Jordan)

(Jordan)

"Harder!! Punch harder!" Shane yelled in my ear. He had been doing this everyday for the past 3 weeks.

"I would if I could concentrate! It doesn't help with you shouting in my ears and with them here!" I shout gesturing to my friends sat on the bench. They had come over to see if I wanted to go out. But, I had to train. So instead they decided to sit and watch me.

"Look it's not like it's our fault you have to do this. Anyway it's funny watching you fail." Aaron said as he stood up.
I turned and looked at him. He gave me a playful smirk. I thought about everything I had learnt in these past weeks and I threw the hardest punch I could right  at his cheek. He let out a loud wail as he fell back on the floor. Elliot burst into tears of laughter and Juliana and Taryn jumped up and down and cheered.  I looked over at Shane and he gave me a smirk.

"That's my girl!" Elliott yelled as I jumped into his arms. He pulled me in tight and spun me.

"I did it. I did it!!" I screamed. I looked over at Shane as he gave me a small smirk. "Now can I please go?" I asked him with my puppy dog eyes. He looked over at Juliana and eyed her up. She rolled her eyes and walked of. "She has a boyfriend you know." I said bluntly to him. He looked down at me.

" I don't care. She will be mine." And with that he walked of. Oh if only he knows how to talk to girls.

"Does that mean you can go now?" Taryn asked as she picked up her bag. I looked down at the floor where Aaron was getting up from.

"Yeah. I think so." I grabbed my bag from the bench and left the gym.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why did you have to punch him so hard?" Toby asked me as I lay on the sand.

We had ended up going to the beach. When we got there, Toby and his friends were already there. He insisted that we all hung together. But him and his friends were now annoyed at Aaron as he wouldn't shut up about his face.

"He was making fun of me." I said putting my hands up in innocence. He chuckled at my answer and threw his towel at me.

"I'm going swimming. Coming?" I nodded and slowly pealed myself of from the sand and stood up. I hated the sand sometimes, being that it stuck to me. But I love the sea. I always have done and always will.I love the way it just makes me feel weightless and hugs me but doesn't at the same time. My mother had told me that i had learnt to swim before I could even walk. Unlike Toby who was scared of it up until the age of 9. He now is a big surfer.

I strode down the sand towards the oceans edge. Juliana was stood there dipping her feet in while her hand was intertwined with her boyfriends. His jeans were rolled up so he to could paddle. They were a sweet couple, but there was still something about Oscar that just didn't seem right.