Chapter 1- Good Morning

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦ (Jordan)
Beep
Beep
Beep
As my alarm went off, I slammed my hand down on the clock to shut it up. In doing so, I managed to nock the glass of water that was on my table onto the floor which caused me to jump out of bed to mop it up with the closet thing to me.

When I finished mopping it up, I looked at what I had used and I frowned. It was my woolly jumper, the one I was planning on wearing to school. I threw it in the wash basket on my way to the bathroom. I past Toby's door and banged on it hard as he relied on me to wake him up on school days. I herd him grunt and that's how I knew he was awake.

The cold water was refreshing in the early hours of a Monday. Our house was always hot at this time of the year as my family hated the cold weather out side (except from me and Toby). "Jordan, get out the shower!" I herd my step dad demand as he came up the stairs. I instantly turned off the shower and jumped out. I rapped my towel around my body and then opened the door. Mark(my step dad) was stood there in his joggers with a small bath robe in his had. He scowled "You took your time." He pushed me aside and went in the bathroom. I banged Toby's door one more time just in case he was not up.

I shut and locked my door behind me and walk over to my dresser. I change in to my back up outfit.⬇️

⬇️

 I put on a small amount of make up to finish of my look

I put on a small amount of make up to finish of my look. I checked my phone for messages or news updates, but nothing! I put the phone down and walked over to my door. As I unlocked it, the door flung open and it hit me in the face. Jacobe came running over to me with his bag on his back and all his clothes on for school. "I'm ready for my first day!" I held my head as I looked at him. Like how could he be excited for his first day at St Johns High School? I put my other hand on his head and messed up his hair. "We have a hour before we leave for school you numb head." He slapped my hand away so he could fix his hair.

"Now get out of my room Jake, I want to get some breakfast." I trailed behind him as we both walked out my bed room and down to the kitchen. The fresh smell of my mums pancakes entered my nose which ended up with me and Jacobe racing to the kitchen. Jacobe was in front of me, until he tripped on Toby's football boots. I jumped over his legs and turned my head to poke my tongue out at him. But karma for me as I tripped myself and hit my head on the shoe box.

When jake and I finally reached the kitchen, Toby was sat at the counter eating the fresh pancakes. I hobbled over to my mother ,who was sweetly singing to herself, and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning mom." I said as I grabbed a ice pack from the freezer. She turn and smiled at me "Morning sweetheart!" Then she frowned. "What did you do this time? Another pancake race?" I smiled weekly and walked over to Toby. "Drive me to school?" I said as I picked up one of his pancakes. "Maybe. Depends who else I am picking up." He answered taking the delicious cake out of my hands and putting it back in his plate. "Aaron. And maybe Georgia. It depends if her brother is in a good mode or not." He took his eyes of his phone and gave me a look of 'Do I have to?' And I nodded. He breathed out slowly and looked at me. "Fine." "Yay. Thanks bro! Oh and could you I hav..." "Yep." He said cutting me off. He past me the plate of sugary goodness. I smiled sweetly"Thanks. How did you know?" Toby chuckled and started to get out his seat. "One I know you to well sis. And two, you were drooling." And he pointed to the corner of my mouth. I scoffed raising my hand to my lip "No I'm not d..." but I never finished the sentence. Oh sugar, I was and it was all down my chin.

"Is it time to go yet? Oh is it? Please say it is!" Jacobe said jumping up and down around me and Toby as we walked to the front door. I picked up my bag and through Toby's at him. He court it and put it over his shoulder in one swift move. "Yes Mr I LOVE SCHOOL, we are. So are you riding with us or Michel?" Toby said sighing heverly. "Michel is on his way." He said happily as he looked down at his phone "And Tory will be in the car" he said sighing. Both me and Toby burst out in a fit of laughter. "Aawww. Who is she? A future girlfriend we could be looking forward to?" Toby asked as he wiped away the invisible tears. "Or is she just your super hot friend that's out of your league?" I said holding back the snorts of laughter. His face flared up super red and he punched me in the stomach. I gasped for air and I held my stomach in my arms. "That's enough! Jordan Toby, get off to school! And Jacobe go through and make sure that you have all your stuff for school." My my mother barked as she walked down the hall. Toby took my bag and put his arm on my back leading me out of the house. I said I was fine and shut the door behind me. The frost bit at my nose as I walked over to Toby's car.

His car was a beautiful black Land Rover. He was sat in it tuning the radio on as I walked over and got in the car. "Aaron's first please." He looked at me and smirked. This could not be good. Is there a catch? Will he not take me anymore? I bet there is a catch. If there is no catch, I will chew my hair all the way to Aaron's . "What, is there a catch?" His smirk went down a bit then he opened his mouth to speek. "No. just that we need to go get Luke first." He stared the car and pulled out of the drive. I picked up the end of my hair and stuck it in my mouth.
May the chewing begin.

"Umm, what's up with your sis?" Luke asked as he looked over at me and took in the sight of me eating my hair. Toby shook his head and kept his eyes on the road as he tuned onto Aaron's road. "Honestly Luke. I have no idea. She is my sister remember that makes her weird." I spat out my hair as soon as we were on Aaron's drive. "I may be wired, but at least I am not really girly like you." I said as I opened the door to get out. "Jordan I'm not girly. I have a dick." He said huffing. I looked at him and smirked. "Really? You call that a dick. It does look like one, just a lot smaller. It's more of a cocktail sausage ." I shut the door on his gaping mouth and Luke's snorts of laughter. I strutted up to Aaron's front door and nocked on it loudly. I heard a CRASH ,BANG and a lot of screams before the door flung open. Aaron charged out and slammed the door behind him. His hair was all styled and his bag was slung on his back as normal. "Hey J! How's life today?" He asked pulling me into a hug. He left his arm around my neck as we walked to the car. "I'm good thanks. How about you? Is it the usual?" He breathed out a long hevey breath. "Yeah. My mum got in a fight with my dad again."  He looked so sad when he said this. I kissed him on the cheek and looked at his face carefully. "You will be alright. You got me!" He smiled and nodded. He opened my door and I got in. He shut it and got in his self. Then Toby started the car again.

"So are we getting Georgia?" My brother asked as we drove along a road canopied by trees. "I will text her and see." I took out my phone and text her the question. With in a minute my phone pinged. "So...?" He asked looking over at me then back at the road. "She said she does not need the lift as her brother said he would take her. Plus she says hi to you all." I said aloud. "Yes!" Luke sighed. I turned to look at him. "What? Don't u like her?" He shifted uncomfortably. "No it's not that... it's just that I think she may have a crush on me. So every time I am around her it is really awkward as she is always like sat on my lap asking me questions. So I like her as a friend but nothing more. So no, I don't not like her." He said scratching the back of his neck the whole time. "Okay Luke. It is clear here that you are uncomfortable around girls."Aaron said looking half at me and half at him. "No that's not true. It's just like I have had a past with Georgia and our relationship did not go well remember. Plus, I can talk to girls. I'm talking to Jordan right now." Luke defended looking at me the whole time. I went to open my mouth to say something but I was beaten to it by Toby. "Yeah but Jordan does not count." I turned to look at my brother, but all I saw was him tighten his grip on the wheel.
Oh my gosh. He was being an over protective brother. He thinks that Aaron and Luke are hitting on me.

Come to think of it. If they were, I'm glad Toby is here to stop it.

Please comment and like😊😊😊😁😁😁😁👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼