Chapter 12-Together?

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦ (Jordan)

When we got home, Tyler was sat on the porch. He was drinking coffee and looking down. When he saw us walking up the path, he practically jumped out of his skin.
"Oh. So you were out with Ryan huu?" He said getting up to come towards us. But then he stopped dead in his steps when he saw Ryan's hand intertwined with mine. "What's this?" He asked pointing at our hands.
"It's 2 hands holding." Ryan said sarcastically.
"Yeah I know what you hands holding are! But what is 'this'. Like I mean are you to a thing or something?" He said crossing his arms. I flushed red and looked over at Ryan. His dreamy eyes looked into mine. He smiled sweetly and then looked back over to Tyler.
"Yeah. We are." I felt my stomach doing the fox trot when he said this. He lent down and kissed me on the cheek and then my stomach sped up the fox trot.

"Oh. Right then. lets go inside." Tyler said turning on his heel.

The kitchen smelt rich of pancakes and waffles. This was one of the many reasons why I loved it when my brother was home. Once we had come in the house, I went and had a shower. I slung on some casual clothes for the weekend.

Toby had apparently left shortly after me this morning

Toby had apparently left shortly after me this morning.But Tyler didn't know where to.

"Waffles or Pancakes?" Tyler said holding the plates in his hands, bringing them up and down carefully. I lunged out for the both of them. I gripped them tight ad ran out of the room with them. I screamed as I herd Tyler running after me. He was shouting for me to stop, But I refused to. I'm a unique rebel. Soon enough, I remembered that I hated running and that Ryan was a Rugby player. So I ended up getting Rugby tackled onto the sofa. Waffles and Pancakes flung themselves around the room. Tyler set his tickling hands down on my stomach and I burst into a desperate fit of laughter. I tried to push my brother of me, but was failing. My throat was now burning from the amount I was giggling. I think he could see the pain I was in by how red my face was. A deep and croaky breath left my burnt throat as the tickling stopped. Tyler pulled me up from the sofa into a warm hug. "I've missed you baby sis. Why did you have to grow while I was gone?" His voice sounded sad. I pulled away to see his face. His eyes looked into mine..

"Why did you have to go?" I asked remembering the day that he left. Me and my mother cried our eyes out. He hugged us both and told us it would be alright. He gave me a locket the day he left. I have never taken it of.

"You know why I had to go. But you know I always come back. See I'm back now. Stopping you and your idiotic brother from getting into trouble." He messed up my hear and walked back into the kitchen.

Ryan was sat in the kitchen eating some cereal. "Hey, how come your not having any of my pancakes?" Tyler said returning back to the stove.

"Oh man. Have you tasted your food? It tasted like some of your milk was gone of when you made this." He had his hand over his moth from where it was full. I looked at the pancake on the side with the small bite mark out of it and giggled to myself. That was the one down side with Tyler. He just picked up the ingredients and mixed them in a bowl hopping they were okay.

"I'm going out for a bit." I said walking towards the stairs. Ryan looked confused.

"Where to?"

"Oh I'm taking Jacobe to football practices. And I'm meeting Juliana after as she is taking her brother Victor." I ran up the stairs and burst into Jacobe's room. But I really wish I hadn't. He was half naked and was twerking to anaconda. I ran out of the room shielding my eyes. "Oh my gosh! Get! On! Some! Clothes! call me when your ready. we leave in ten." You don't know how much I wish I could unsee that. I walked into my room to find Tommy stood there looking at my photos on my wall. "What are you doing here?" I asked shutting and locking the door behind me.

"I don't know. I felt like it. Your window was open so I just came through." He said sitting down on one of my chairs.

"You cant just climb through peoples windows when ever you want!" I said turning red. "One of the boys could of seen you. Or I could of walked in rapped in a small towel." He raised his eyebrows and looked me up and down.

"I like the sound of the last one." I threw a shoe at him in annoyance. He put his hands up as if to say 'what?' He got up from the chair and walked over to me. He walked right up to me. So close I could feel his breath on my face. "Don't throw anything at me again." I scoffed at his comment.

"Or what?" I said going up on my tip toes. His eyebrows cocked. He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder and started to swing me around. What is it with people and torturing me today. "Put me down!" I yelped hitting me on the back. He spun me one last time and then dropped me on my bed. He opened his mouth to talk, but Jacobe was at my door yelling.

"Come on! Were late!" I jumped up from the bed and pushed tommy to the door.

"Okay coming Jake!" I shouted back. I heard him run down he stairs.

"Where you going?" He asked with one foot out my window. I sighed

"I'm taking Jacobe to football practice." when he was in his room he looked back at me.

"I'm coming. I'll meet you out side." He said rushing out of his room. Well that all happened to fast for me to proses really.

When I got down stairs, Jacobe basically dragged me out of the door slamming it shut behind us. He was like this every week, always sacred that we would be late. But we never were.

"Hey!" Tommy waved from his car. "Jump in!" He beckoned us over. Jacobe grabbed my top.

"But we will be late if we stop and talk!"

"Oh no honey. He is driving us there." I said opening the door for him.

"But I thought you weren't allowed to talk to him."

"Well if you don't tell your brothers, I will bye ice cream on the way back." He shook my hand

"Deal."

Hey sorry this chapter was not to long. I have been really busy with school stuff and bullies. A little bit of advise my friends. Tell an adult before it gets out of hand. I have learnt from first hand experience.

Next chapter will be up soon.