Chapter 3- I NEED coffee!

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦ (Jordan)

"Hey Jordan, are your parents retarded? As you sure are special." Tommy said as he moved his eyebrows playfully. I rolled my eyes as I carried on reading my text book.

"Well one of them sure are." I mumbled under my breath as I thought of my demented farther.

My farther left me and my brothers when I was 5,which was also just 8 days after Jacobe was born. He left because he said it would be better for us all. He took of with my mums ex-best friend maddy. He has now started up a family with her. He decided to call me 1month ago. After 11 years he calls and wants us to move to live with him in London. If that's not a demented farther, I don't know what is!

"Hey Jor, are you okay. You have gone very pale?" I herd Luke's worried voice say as a small tear dripped of my freckled nose.

"Yeah." I said joyfully as I wiped the oncoming tears away.

"Oh did I make you cry munchkin?" Tommy asked in a mocking tone. Luke's fist clenched at his side. I didn't want Luke to cause a scene, so I grabbed his fist and looked at Tommy.

"Don't call me munchkin!" I warned him. When some one makes fun of me I don't stand for it.

His lips curled into a small smirk. "Or what munchkin?" He said in my ear, tickling it with his warm breath. I pulled my head back slowly and looked at him sweetly. "I thought so." He grunted. I quickly took my fist and powerfully drove it into his stomach. He let out a lot of heavy coughs and splutters. This destruction of coughs caused my teacher to wake up and the rest of the class to stare at us. "Why did you do that?" Luke asked as I took my hand of his. "Umm. I don't really know. I was annoyed I guess." I said timidly. I turned to Tommy. "You got quite a punch there munchkin." He spluttered.

Mr Jenkins got up from his chair and strode over to us. "What's happening here? Mr Evans are you okay?" I New at this point that tommy was going to snitch and that very soon I would be handed the purple slip of doom telling me that I had a detention. Tommy looked from me to Sir. "No sir. It's my stomach. I feel very winded." Tommy whimpered. I could tell he was putting on a act as he turned to face me and winked. "What happened?" Mr Jenkins asked will a concerned tone."Aaron punched me sir. Just because I throw a rubber at him by accident." He said pointing to Aaron who was sat on the table next to him. How the hell could he do this to Aaron? Aaron turned red as the whole class looked at him. Girls gave him the death glare and guys just clenched their fists. "Aaron Miller!" Mr Jenkins screamed. "You have detention for a week!" He handed Aaron the purple slip and then went and sat back down. Aaron shoved the paper in his pocket and buried his face in the text book.

I went to punch Tommy in the arm, but he grabbed it and held it tight with no sign of letting go. "Hit me again and I will blame it on him again!" Tommy grind. I tried to wiggle my hand out but I had no success. "Why did you pick on Aaron and not snitch on me?" I asked curiously. He looked straight at me. "It's more fun to blame him. Plus it annoys you more." He answered.

I started to pull back on my arm in hope that it would become free. But to my surprise tommy let go which meant for me I ended up falling to the floor. Before my head smacked onto the hard floor, Luke put out his hand so that I could grab it. He pulled me up slowly and sat me up. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded "yeah I will be in 20 minutes. When our class ends!" I huffed popping a bit of gum into my mouth. Girls were now huddled around Tommy and our teacher was asleep once again.

One hour and twenty minutes later

"Why do we have to go to school?" Georgia asked as we walked to our locker. I shook my head as she dragged her feet unattractively. "Because if you want to be a actress, you need a education. Plus lighten up. We have a free period for a hour. So we could go of to the coffee shop if you want?"I said thinking of my caffeine needs at that point in time and not my best friend. She opened her locker slowly. "I suppose we could go there for a bit.I really do feel like a Frappuccino right now, as I did not have time for one before school today!" I looked at her in shock as I slammed my locker shut. "How come? You always have time to go to costar before school!" she looked down at her feet and started to turn scarlet. "Did you have a hook up before school? Is that why you did not need a lift?" She nodded, with her brown hair flying around her face. "Well, who is he?" I demanded. She slammed her locker as well and said quietly so that the surrounding people would not hear her. "Elliott West." Once she said his name, I let out the most  girlies scream that I have ever screamed. Which is strange as i never scream. "Are you two going out then?" She nodded again. "But I thought that you had a crush on Luke?" I stated wiggerling  my finger in her face. "Sweetheart! I'm a player. I do not stay with one boy long. I am just using Elliott.You see I am using him so I can try to get Luke. I even flirted with Tommy when I first saw him in front of Luke. And I have to say it is working ,I think I saw jealousy in his eyes today." She bragged.