Chapter 4- Meet the neighbours

T⃣O⃣M⃣M⃣Y⃣'S⃣ ✙P⃣O⃣V⃣✙

After Jordan, Toby and Luke left me and Georgia I very soon decided I had to leave. She was clinging to me and she was asking lots of questions. She was one of those people that wanted to know all about my life. So I came up with a plan. "Hey Georgia I'm sorry but I really need to use the loos. I will be back in a moment." She looked up at me as I stood up to go. "Okay. I will be here baby." Eeew that made me cringe. I walked towards the toilets but as soon as she was not looking, I ran for it! It was like trying to run from kid when I am the candy. I swear i will kill toby for this. Its all his fault! He should never of left me with this weirdo. Could I really be bothered to go back to school? There is not suff there for me. Just a load of girls trying to get my number. But that's not what I want. Yeah big shock I know. But I don't want a life in which I am dating a new girl every day. Thats what people think Im like. But I am not. I had a girlfriend once, Her name was Emily. She was beautiful and she was mine. We had been going out for 3 hears when it happened. Her family and her were going on a cruises across the Indian Ocean. But i bet you can guess what happened right? The boot came to close to a reef and I crashed into it. So her and her mother died that day. Her farther and brothers and twin sister got of safely. Me and her twin were really close friends after the crash of the boat. We stayed together for years as friends. She was like a second sister. Until her family moved away. I did not know where to but we stayed in contact. When i found out where she was, I got my step mum to move there as she was looking for somewhere to move to after my parents broke up. She is now stuck in France as her plane was delayed. But she should be back by Wednesday. So thats the day worth going to school on. You are probably wondering what her name is aren't you? Well I will say. Her name is Juliana. She is nothing like her sister though. No one is. Well thats not true really! I found one person like her and that was Jordan. They have the same sort of personality and she has not forced herself on me,Which is just like Emily. No one really knows about her and i want it to stay that way. We moved away because of my mums death so it hurts a bit to be back. But she is just as amazing. She is lovely and really caring like a mother should be. My dad left us last year and that was why we had to move. I have never told Moana about me not being her real brother as she would not understand and it would not make any difference.We dont talk about the past and we try to stay in the futer. But annoyingly, the futer holds school! And lots of it.

"Mr Evans where have you been? You are 10 minutes late for this lesson." I walked to the back of the room where there was a seat next to Luke. 'I did not know where I was going sir. I am still trying to find my way around this school." He looked at me over the top of his glasses and let out a breath. "Okay Mr Evans but that is the only warning you will ever get from me.Take a seat." He said. as I sat next to Luke i punched him in the arm. "Hay? What was that for?" he said scowling at me. "Hum I don't know, Maybe it has something to do with you leaving me at costar with Georgia! I barley made it out of there alive." I said showing him my arm where she had written he number like 10 million times. Luke snorted at the sight of it. "Well that is a attractive snort. Im sure that Jordan would never go out with you because of that snort." I said smugly as I opened my next book to the number written on the smart board. He looked at me in shock and turning bright red. "Who told you?" "No one. I just guessed. Anyway, does she know about your little crush?" I said pointing my pen at the back of her beautiful dark brown hair. "No! And it will stay that way! Her brother will do anything to make sure the she does not find out if anyone has a crush on." I looked at him in confusion."Why?" Luke slapped his hands over his mouth and looked down at the ground.Ooo he said something that he was not supposed to say. " Luke tell me or i will walk over to her now and tell her myself." This got him to look back up at me."Fine. She was in a abusive relationship once and she did not tell anyone about it. He would hit her violently for the most stupidest things. She still has scars on her thighs from where he stabbed her with darts. She was sounhealthy that one day she nearly gave up on life. Thats when toby found her. She was in their bathroom and she was about to slit her wrists. He stopped it and turned her boyfriend in to the police. She now never wants a boyfriend as she thinks they will just use her again. He told her that he loved her and thats what she got. So she now holds up really high walls against boys. She does not want her life to repeat its self. Her only real guy friend is Elliott West,the one she is sat with now. She is better now, now that her boyfriend is gone, But there are days when she will look like it has happened all over again." Once Luke was finished, I was gobsmacked. How could one girl go through so much hell at a young age. She must be really strong to hold back from a guy like that. "Now that you know, You can't tell her please."