Chapter 15- Explain

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦
(Jordan)

"How come you never told us?" Tommy asked looking slightly hurt that it had never come up in conversation.

"Well I knew." Juliana sad putting her hand up in the air. "And so does Aaron and Elliot." She then looked over at my brother to see the shock on his face.

"You were never supposed to tell anyone!" He demanded getting up and walking over to me. To be honest it was hard to take my brother seriously as his face is so cute when he is angry.

"Well I had to tell someone." I said. Shane squeezed my shoulder. I turned around and noticed he was looking if into the distance. He was looking at a figure in the distance.

"We need to go!" He ordered and started to pull me along. I let out a small breath and looked over at my friends. I was not going to resist his pull or it would hurt to much.

"Take him home!" I shout to Juliana while pointing at Jacobe. She nodded and turned around.

"You were stupid going of on your own with out one of us. You never know who would show up." Shane said, finally letting go of me. I chuckled to myself which got me a questioning look.

"Tommy is a underground street fighter. I was fine." I explain. Shane scoffed

"You would have been safer with one of us and you know that." He said firmly. And let me guess, Your brothers don't know that your here do they?"

I turned to my cousin and looked him deep in the eyes. "Oh Shane no! Please don't do that! Please don't tell them that I was out with Tommy." I pleaded while grabbing his hands. He looked down at them and then look back up at my face. He had a cold expression as he looked at the surroundings. He grabbed my hands again and dragged me to the car. Once he had sat me down he got in himself.

"If i do let this slide and i don't tell your brothers where you were, you have to re-join the gang and you have to come to weekly training." He demanded as he started the car.

"Thats unfair, I left that gang for a reason. You know i had good reasons!" I huffed folding my arms over myself. He knew i as affected by that last fight.He knew i was scared for life because of it.

"Fine. We won't take you on the major ones. But you at least need to start training again. You're getting out of shape." He said looking over at me. I looked down at myself and then back up at him.

"Wow shane, way to make a girl feel good about herself."

"So is that a yes or a no?" he asked as we turned away from the park?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" Shane called through the house as we walked in. I trailed behind him and shut the door. I could see Jacobe sat in the corner of the living room as. He looked up at me and winked. I new that he would keep the secret. Toby jogged into the room and swung a arm around me.

"Where have you been?" I looked over at Shane and he nodded at me.

"I ummm- ummmm..." And with that i ran off.

Tobys POV

"What's wrong with her?" I asked as i joined shane at the dinner table.

"I don't know. I picked her up as i saw her walking with her friends.Oh and i have something i have to tell the whole family, are they all here?" Shane said as he put his feet up.

"UMM no. tyler is out doing food shopping. If you want to tell us all something, put it on the group chat." He pulled out his phone and typed something.

*PING*

(Family Group Chat)

Shane- Jordan is re joining the gang!!

me-WFT??!!

Tyler- Was that her decision or yours?

Shane- It was hers.She said that she wanted to try it out again. Now that she has recovered and all.

Me- She said that to you? She said that she was better. Ready to face LaTroy again?

Shane- Yes.

Tyler- Great. I will see you guess when i get home.

I knew that shane was lying. I knew that Jordan had not said this. She can barely talk to me about LaTroy. I got up from my place at the table and walked up stairs to her room. The door was shut but i could hear no noise inside. So slowly I opened the door and saw that back of Jordan's head. She was taking deep intakes of breath. I thought it was just where she had been crying, but it became obvious that it was not that. A drop of blood his her carpet, followed by another and another. I ran in and snached the blade of her. Blood plastered her hand like a glove. Her eyes were tearless but filled with dread and shame.

"WHY?" Was the only thing that could leave my lips.

"For LaTroy." She simply answered

Hey I'm sorry that this chapter was not as long

Hey I'm sorry that this chapter was not as long. I have had exams and I haven't had time. but I hope you enjoyed it.

XOXO Caitlin