Chapter 17- Not forever

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦

(Jordan)

"Do you think she will be okay?" Tommy asked as I drove him and toby back home.

It had been an hour since we had left the beach, but we stayed with Juliana until she calmed down a little. She had seemed really upset. She did mention to me that she was pregnant but she didn't let the boys hear, as they would murder Oscar if they found out.

"I'm not sure, but we will all have to be there for her over these next few weeks." I said as I pulled into our drive way. But that's when I noticed the car. My mum was back! I was so happy, I had missed her so much. I charged out of the car and strait for the front door. As I ran in I found my mum sat drinking a cup of steaming hot chocolate. As soon as she saw me, she put the cup down and ran at me. Her open arms that I had missed rapped around me tightly. As she hugged me, I saw through the window to the front garden. Toby was handing over a huge amount of cash to Tommy. I will ask about it later.

"I have missed you so much mum!" I said when she finally let go. As she pulled back she handed me a necklace. It was beautiful.

"I love it!" I squealed

"I love it!" I squealed. I turned around to open it but she pulled my arm tightly. I looked up at her in confutation. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Don't open it. You will know when the time is right to do so. Now go of to bed its late. We can talk in the morning about why you are so late." She ruffled my hair and showed me I the direction of the stairs. I giggled and ran up. As I did, I ran into a hard chested man and looked up at the face that I had dreaded seeing for so long. Mark looked down at me with his normal grim look and pushed me back into the wall.

"Don't get in my way again brat." And he let go of me and walked of.

"Nice to see you to." I murmur as I walk to my rom. As I enter my room, I found Ryan say there looking at me with a hurt face.

"What's that face for?" I asked as I walked of to him. He looked up at me and smiled. I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly. He gently put his hand around the back of my head and he pulled my lips closer to his. He let out a small moan as we feel back on to my bed. I flipped him and pined him.

"So what's wrong?" I asked breathless. He smiled a smile that could scare anyone.

"I'm sorry." And with that a cloth was held around my mouth. I fought to try and get it of me but nothing worked. All I could do was try and stop my eyes from closing. But that wasn't working.

I blacked out.

ᎡYᎪN'Ꮪ ᏢᎾᏙ
As the boys lowered her limp body out the window, I wrote a quick note  and left it on her bed, explaining where she 'had gone'. This mission was to easy and it was the only way to take down their family gang.

Toby's POV
Once I had seen mum, I was sent up stairs to bed. It had been a good day but the fact that mark was home rewind it. I walked into Jordans room in hope to find her, but instead found Tommy sat on her bed reading a note.

"I thought I left you outside?" I asked as I walked over. "And why are you here?"

"Well I climbed in to see your sister but all I found was this note." He said passing it over to me.

I looked at it carefully before I opened it

I looked at it carefully before I opened it. I pulled the paper and the note unfolded.

" Dear Family and/or Tommy. I have gone away for a few daiz with me bf. Be back soon. Tell mum and dad I love them. Love from Jordan." I read a loud. As I finished it tommy burst out in laughter. I hit him hard. "Something is wrong. That's not how Jordan writes her sentences."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked as he rubbed the place in which I punched him. I came and sat closer to him to show him the note.

"One, she does not use slang. She hates it when people don't pronouns words right. Two she would not go anywhere with her boyfriend, she is to scared he will try anything on her and Three, she has never called Mark and she never will. He is the person that gives her all of those marks and black eyes." At that tommy shot up from where he was sat and he looked around her room. He came across her phone and he looked at it. It was still recording something. I snatched the phone of him and quickly tapped in the passcode.

"I-L-O-V-E-D-Y-L-A-N-O-B-R-I-A-N" I read out as I wrote it. I got a side glance from tommy but I shock it of as I got to the voice memo. I put it to the beginning. A cold and heartless voice spoke down the phone.

"Get her in the bag...What is this? Oh the little bitch has been recording! LaTroy what do I do?.......Hey toby and the rest of the Duval brothers. How are you doing? I just came to claim what is mine. Don't try and find her....."Then the phone was thrown at the floor and it went quiet until you herd on the tape me and tommy talking. I threw the phone at the floor and quickly pulled out mine. 

(Family Group Chat)

Me- Quick all get here! Jordan has been kidnapped.

Shane-WTF! I will be right over.

Me- HURRY!

I herd running in the hall way as Tyler charged into the room. He slid on the floor and fell over with his towel rapped around his waist. I shook my head, This was going to be hard.

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦

(Jordan)

"HELP!" I screamed for like the 5th time

"HELP!" I screamed for like the 5th time. Nothing came, but a deep evil laugh.

And it was one I knew to well...