Chapter 11- Friends

T⃣O⃣M⃣M⃣Y⃣'S⃣ ✙P⃣O⃣V⃣✙

"Waiter!" Moana called to me from the livingroom. Currently she was sat on the sofa with Jordan watching Beauty and the Beast. Once she saw Jordan shivering to death in our back garden and then found out i was lying, She made me pay and i am now a waiter to the girls.

"What do you want my lady?" I asked Moana while holding a tray in my hand. She looked over at Jordan and then back at me giggling.

"We want more hot chocolate! And the one with sprinkles and marshmallows." She yelled trying to click her fingers at me. I kissed her on the nose, then walked over to Jordan. I think she knew what i was attempting to do and she put up a finger.

"I believe I asked for a hot chocolate. Not a kiss." And she waved me off with her hand. Well, it was worth a try. I have to admit, it was nice to be around someone for once that is not just out there for me. Unlike all the other girls at school.

When I entered the room with the hot chocolates, Moana's head popped up from the back of the sofa

When I entered the room with the hot chocolates, Moana's head popped up from the back of the sofa.She honestly looked like a meerkat. Jordan did the same and i could see the desperation for this drink in her eyes. I don't get how they both still have room for this, I mean we had take out for dinner and they are now sharing popcorn while watching the film.

"Gimmey Gimmey!" Moana said with outstretched hands. i passed her the mug and passed Jordan hers.

"Can i have a brake now and come and sit with you to girly's?" Moana nodded with a hot chocolate moustache over her lip. I put my self in-between the girls. As I did, Moana rested herself up against me. She did this when she was tiered. I'd say give it 5-10 minutes and she will be asleep. Jordan sighed next to me. I looked over with a questioning look.

"Its just...your such a good brother. I wish i could be just as a good sister. My brothers are the ones that holds us together. I just wish i could do something. More than just getting in trouble all the time. I can never stick to my brothers rules, even if they are going to keep me safe." She sighed as she sipped at the hot drink. Her nose was still red from how cold she was and there was now a bit of cream on it. I wiped it of with my fingers and then looked at her sympathetically.

"Your a great sister and if I know that it has to be obvious."I said as she put her mug down on the floor. She lay her head on my shoulder and pulled the blanket tighter around her. "Are you still cold?" She looked up at me and nodded. I put my arm around her and went to do the same for Moana, but like i predicted, she was asleep. Jordan chuckled softly when she saw the chocolate plastered around her face. "I better take her up to her bed room." I took my arm away from Jordan and got up slowly and picked up Moana as gently as I could. She stirred in my arms slightly but then she was fine again.

When she was on the bed, i changed her cloths and then tucked her in. I slid her teddy in her clasped arms and left the room silently. Coming down the stairs i could still hear Jordans sniffling nose. It brought a smirk to my face for some reason.