Chapter 7- Lets have a Party

Here are some of the characters again:

Tommy Evans ⬆️

Luke Morganstone⬆️

Luke Morganstone⬆️

Aaron Miller ⬆️

T⃣O⃣M⃣M⃣Y⃣'S⃣ ✙P⃣O⃣V⃣✙

After walking out of the ward, I reserved a notification from Instagram. When I opened it, I saw that I had a message from Jordan.

'Thanks for the pics and the wonderful help. Here is a little present. Check my posts ;-)'

I opened up her profile and looked in horror at her most resent photo she had posted. It was a picture of me as a baby dressed as superman and playing dolls with Jordan. Its real mature of her to do that, but it was really not that bad. I could just hack her account and wipe that photo. Her come backs are really bad but super adorable that she thinks they would work.

As I walked to the entrance to go home, I remember that I had left my hoody with Jordan. I slowly prod back to the room thinking  about what my step mum had said about her. Do I really think about her that way or is it just because she is Toby's sister that I am looking out for her. Like I could never imagine myself in a relationship with her.

Turning the corner onto her ward, I saw her step dad change into her room and slam the door. That can't be good! I walk a little faster towards the door of her room. I paused at the door and listened in to see if I could hear anything. I herd her dad shouting at her. I was worried. I remember our child hood and where he used to shout at her continuously. She would run out of the house crying.

Once I herd something fall over I thought that was my cue to go in. To my shock, I saw him stood over about to slap her. He was about as shocked to see me as I was to see him. He froze for a minute and then straightened himself up and looked at me. "Say anything, and she gets it. You got it?" He said glaring at me and then walked out, leaving Jordan on the floor. She started to pull herself up, but she fell back down. "Here. Let me help you." I said rushing to her side. She looked at me with a weak look.
I felt anger rising up in me as I thought about what I just saw.
I supported her as she walked back to the bed. "What was that?" I demanded. She looked down at her hands "Nothing!"
"Jordan it had to be something. He looked like he was about to punch you."
"I'm fine really. I'm used to it now." She  said showing me her arm. Up it were multiple bruises and a few scars dotted here and there.
"You can't tell anyone Tommy. You may think you are helping but you really would not be. He has friends everywhere who will not stop at anything to help him. He is dangerous ." She said reaching for my arm.
Hhhhhhhh! To many people are asking me to keep secrets. It's getting annoying. But the look in her eyes were desperate. Desperate for me to say that I would not tell anyone. Desperate to say I was there for her and her brothers.
With reluctance I sighed and looked down at her pale face and said the words she was waiting to hear.
"Okay."