Holidays at The Malfoy Manor

It was the last day of Fourth Year, We where all packing when I finally put my jewellery box into my trunk, We had all said goodbye to the Durmstrang and beauxbatons, I had given Sebastian the key to our Small house in the muggle world for him to stay at with his family, I told him he could redecorate to fit his likings as the place was now his. he Hugged me tight, 

'Hey! man thats my girlfriend!' I hear a rather familiar voice say behind me, Sebastian and I both pull away, 

'Its just a hug Draco,' Sebastions says pulling a bratty face. Draco death stares him, he puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek, he continues death staring Sebastian, as he leaves I wave goodbye and he blows me a kiss while smirking at Draco. they leave on a boat, it goes into the water and they disappear. Draco grabs my hand and begins to drag me inside, we walk into the Slytherin dorms and grab our things, we where both now 15 and had been asks to be prefects for the next year, we both sat on the beds and begin talking about being prefects, as we begin to end the conversation his hand begins coming up my thigh, he begins lowering me down on the bed and kissing down my chest, he lifts up my t-shirt and kisses more, he starts leaving hickys around my bra line and some on the top of my boobs, both his hands begin coming up my skirt, they begin pulling down my panties, I begin taking his shirt off, he pins me down to the bed, he wiggles his pants off leaving a partly naked Draco, he takes my bra off, and begins kissing my right boob. 

~*~

The train lundges forward, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Daphne and I where in a cabin, Draco's hand on my thigh and the other around my shoulder, the others looking at us as if they just watched a snake eat a crocodile, This summer I was staying at the Malfoy manor with Draco and his family, he promised me that my father wouldn't be there, and I believed him, When we got to kings cross station, we found his parents and they greeted me as If I was their own child, When we got to their house they Draco to show me to my room, as I entered the room it was a very goth style bedroom, but I loved it, it was across from Draco's, it had black drapes, black walls the bed had a white frame, 

I place my things down, Draco sits on my bed he points out a black dress for me to wear, it was the same cottage core type shit as before because again we dont do fast fashion here :)

, I take off the clothes I was wearing, I put on my dress, yes infront of Draco, I walk over to him,

'Can you zip it up baby?' I say as he zips my dress up and kisses my neck once, I match the dress with my black earrings and the necklace I wore to Cedrics funeral, we walk downstairs to find a bunch of death eaters, I hold his hand. I knew I would have to put up with this but as long as Draco's there I'm fine, we sit down for dinner, I'm sitting next to Draco, we hold hands under the table, Everyone begins to talk about the dark lord and how he's back. I feel very uncomfortable.

~*~

its been a few days since I've gotten to the manor, everything became more familiar and everyone was very friendly to me, I had woken up at 5am, I had a cold shower and got changed into a white dress and chunky shoes. 

Draco's mother walks into my room, 

'You look beautiful,' She says, 

'Thank you, Mrs Malfoy' I say, 

'Can you please wake up Draco for me dear?' she asks politely,

'Yes, Mrs Malfoy' She leaves the room, I walk across to Draco's Room and Over to his bed. I kiss his forehead,

'Its time to wake up Draco' I say softly into his ear. he pulls me into a hug, we hug for about 10 seconds until he pulls away, I open his curtains and turn his light on, I pull him out of bed, he collapses over me pushing me against the floor, I lay still, his tired eyes staring into my soul, his face comes closer to mine and we begin to make out, as we both pull away he gets up, grabs my hand and pulls me up, I walk around his room as he has a shower, i get his clothes for him and walk into his bathroom, he's still in the shower, I place them on his counter and walk back out but when I reach the door, I feel a wet warm hand stop me he turns me around, I look at a fully naked Draco, I don't look down, he pulls me into a kiss, I can feel his big, firm... ahhh... Manlyhood on my thigh but I didn't mine, he begins to pull his hands up my dress and take off my panties. he pushes me against the wall. he unzips my dress, as it falls to the floor he begins to have his.... manlyhood... near my.... ahhh..... umm... downstairs..... it enters, he begins kissing my neck as I play with his bleach blonde hair. he thrusts and trusts, making me moan. he begins to smirk, I can feel it on my neck. my hands begin going down his neck I scratch at him softly and I can tell he enjoys it. it look at my watch, it reads '5:50' We had been doing you know what for about 45 minutes. I quickly push him away, we both begin leaking. I put my Panties back on and my dress I neaten my hair up and I make him get into his clothes we run down stairs. we sit down for breakfast. we have some Granola and Yogurt, as we run outside into his garden, I see a pale white man, who looked as if he had no nose, I take a better look. it was..voldemort! Out of everyone it could be why him?

~*~

I had to spend the rest of the summer with my dad but I had Draco and our shower incident came up more often we did it in a few places, like the garden, my bedroom, his bedroom, both our bathrooms and a few more. but we had finally gone to kings cross station with all our things. As we boarded the train I set my owl free and so did Draco. we go to a seat in the Slytherin area that was empty and began making out in it. he began kissing me harder and harder, his hand always found a way up to my panty line. I begin laying down as he's above me and he pins me to the floor, we then realise we had a prefects meeting on the train, he jumped off me, we left a note on our seat saying we had claimed it and then went to the meeting, we both get told we are now prefects and what to do and go back to the seats where we find Pansy, the goons and Daphne sitting where we where sitting.