Halloween

It was finally the time of year where it was Type 2 diabetes everywhere. all I ate at dinner was a few pieces of fruit while Draco was eating everything in front of him until professor quirrel ran into the hall and screamed 

'Troll in the dungeon!, Troll in the dungeon' and fainted.

I could hear Draco screaming like a girl so I hugged him and he stopped and began to blush. 

'SILENCE' screamed the long bearded headmaster and we were lead to our common room at once. Me and Draco Both sat on his bead and ate candy and fruits we took with us we talked and ate and talked and ate and talked until it was bed time where me and him had to go to bed, but neither of us slept at 11:30 when the professors stopped checking if we were in bed he crawled out of bed brought the candy and fruits and jumped in mine and we just lay in my bed eating and whispering until he said something.

'[y/n] I like you' he said while I was eating strawberries. 'I like you a lot, and I'm not talking about friends like I'm talking about how I'm your secret admirer thats been sending you sweets and love notes'  

I froze, I was so shocked I turned my head to see his blue-gray eyes and hugged him, he knew I didn't like him that way [A/N YET] and how I liked someone else, I liked Oliver wood. I felt so much guilt and when he tried to pull away I hugged him again, for longer. when I finally let go I saw around his eyes were red from tears and his face was wet. I wiped away his tears and pressed our foreheads together. 

~*~

it was early morning Draco had crashed in my bed and nobody was up yet so i quietly went out to the common room and I sat and started to read a book called 'fantastic beast and where to find them' it was super fascinating. I was so deep into my book I didn't realise Daphne was awake and on the other couch. 

'Why is Draco in your bed [y/n]?' she says making me throw my book from surprise. 

'No reason' I say picking up my book. 

~*~ 

Almost every Slytherin was out in the common room waiting for breakfast, except Draco.  As I walk up the stairs I see a blonde figure walking down the same pair of stairs, his eyes were tired and his hair was messy I walk up to him. 

'Im sorry' I say while pushing away the hair is his eyes. he continues to walk as we are going to breakfast. we didn't talk much that day.