The Shrieking Shack

As Me and Draco Finnish our butter beers we walk outside,

'Do you want to go to the Shrieking shack?' he asks pleasantly.

'umm, yes?' I say with a worried face.

~*~

As we get to the Shrieking Shack we find Ron and Hermione,

'Well well, who's here, you to shopping for your dream home?' he asks 'isn't it a bit Grand for you weaslebee, don't your family sleep in uhh one room?'

'Shut your mouth malfoy' Ron says

'its time we teach you about your superiors' malfoy says as I nudge him,

' I hope you don't mean yourself' Hermione adds in.

'How dare you talk to me, you filthy little mud blood' Draco says, suddenly he gets hit in the back of the head with a snowball. and then a bunch more go flying at him, he then gets tripped over and pulled near the shrieking shack, as Ron, Hermione and I just laugh, when he gets dropped he gets up straight away and runs to me. grabbing my hand and running off. As we wonder around the small village we come past Daphne, with Goyle.

'Hey guys' Daphne says waving at us, as she runs up and hugs me.

'Hi~eee' I say while the two boys just talk to each other.

'Its almost time to go back to hogwarts' Draco says while grabbing my hand and walking me to the train, We board the train and find a cabin to ourselves. I lean on Draco's Cold but comfortable shoulder.