The Goblet Of Fire

As I walk into the room with Sebastian and Victor Krum everyone goes silent. Victor puts his name in the goblet and leaves with Sebastian but I stay, running over to Hermione, who of course is reading. The Weasley twins Run in through the doors holding two potions in their hands. Everyone cheers.

'It's not going to work' Hermione and I say in unison and smile to each other.

'And why is that?' they say 

'[y/n] can you tell them, I'm sick of telling them these things' Hermione says going back to her book, 

'See this, that's an age line drawn by Dumbledore himself' I say, 

'So?' they say in unison

'So! A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something so excessively dimwitted like an aging potion' i comment

'That's why it's so brilliant, because it's so excessively Dimwitted' they say chuckling and drink the potion, they jump into the age line and everyone cheers, they put their names in and wait for a few seconds, they get rebounded and begin to beat each other up as their hair goes grey and they start growing beards. 

~*~

As Everyone is wandering around their houses table talking, Dumbledore tells everyone to sit down, I obviously end up sitting next to Draco, Dumbledore dimmers the lights and walks over to the goblet, he touches the goblet,  the blue fire begins to change into a scarlet red, it lets out a  name, 

'the Durmstang  champion is, Victor Krum' he says as Victor walks over to the champions seeting,  Another name comes out of the flame, 

'The beauxbaton champion is, Fleur Delacour!' Dumbledore booms as she walks over to victor, The last name comes flying out. 

'The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory' The Hufflepuff table roars. as Cedric turns around the flame begins to go wild, Dumbledore walks over to it as he reaches it 2 names come flying out, 

'Harry Potter! [y/n] Gore!' he screams, I begin to tear up, I didn't put my name in the goblet of fire! I never want to be in that task, I stand up, as Mcgonagal walks over to me and escorts me to the champions table as well as harry, everyone is boo-ing us, I didn't get it, I would never put my name in the goblet of fire and most people knew that.  

~*~

As Harry and I walk down to the trophy room we ask each other if we put our names in the goblet, we enter the room everyone walks over to the fire as we hear the professors arguing. 

'Harry! [Y/n]! Did you guys put ur names in the goblet of fire!' He says pressing us up against the table causing some trophies to fall, 

'No Sir' we say in unison. 

'Did you get older students to do it for you!!' he booms 

'No sir' we say in unison again, 

 'Your absolutely sure' he says looking us dead in the eye.  

'Yes sir!' I say as Harry says after me. We get told we have to be apart of the tournament. as I walk back to the common room I begin to break down, I lean against a wall and sit, my eyes produce rivers, my emerald green tie becomes a juniper green, I sit there and cry until I can't cry anymore, I walk into the common room everyone looks at me distastefully, I run into my room, I get out of my robe and into a white t-shirt and some gray shorts, I jump face first into my bed.

 as I walk back to the common room I begin to break down, I lean against a wall and sit, my eyes produce rivers, my emerald green tie becomes a juniper green, I sit there and cry until I can't cry anymore, I walk into the common room everyone look...