Back to Hogwarts

Draco and I had finally made it Kings Cross station and ran threw the wall and made it to platform 9 3/4, we hopped onto the train and off we went to hogwarts, we went to the back of the train where the Slytherin quarters were and sat in the corner, whe both went to the dressing rooms and put on our uniforms but came across a first year her name was  Luna love good she had a soft voice and blonde hair

'excuse me, can you tell me about the hogwarts houses?' she asks

'Sure, Theres Griffindoor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw' I exclaim 'I'm a Slytherin, Slytherin is the house for cunning ambitious folk, Griffindoor is the house for Brave and daring, Hufflepuff, Loyal and dedication and Ravenclaw knowledge and intelligence!!' 

'Why thank you, I hope you have a good day' she says and walks off

~*~

After the great hall everyone goes to class but before I exit the room I get pulled aside by Oliver Wood, 

'H-hi [y/n] I was wondering if you w-would like to go out with me?' he asks leaving you surprised 'I know I'm a sixth year and you're a second but I really like you and before I graduate next year I just-' he says while getting cut off

'Yes! I will go out with you!' I answer! 

'may I escort you to your next class?' he asks politely 

'you may!' I say while walking, and holding hands with Oliver wood

~*~ 

as I let go of his hand, my hand grows cold, I walk into DADA class where I see Gilderoy Lockhart as the teacher, I walk over to the tabled that Draco's at he looks annoyed 

'whats wrong Draco?' I ask

'[y/n], I thought we had something but what ever that was you traded it in for Wood' he says 

~*~

Lockhart handed us all a quiz 

'Question 1: What is Gilderoy Lockharts favourite Colour?

'is this quiz all about you?' someone asks 

'you have 30 minutes start...Now!' he says.

Half an hour later, Lockhart collected the papers and rifled threw them,

'Tut, tut - hardly any of you remembered my favourite colour is lilac' he said disappointedly, he bent down behind his desk and lifted a large, covered cage onto it. 

'now- be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind! you may find yourself facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. All I ask is you remain calm' in spite of himself.  The cage began to shake. As the whole class held their breath, Lockhart whipped off the cover . 

'Yes' he said dramatically 

'Freshly caught Cornish pixies.' Seamus Finnigan couldn't control himself. He let out a snort of laughter leading the whole class to laugh, Lockhart opened the cage door making all the Cornish pixies to come flying and creating chaos. 

'Peskipiksi Pesternomi!' bellowed Lockhart. it had absolutely zero effect. I see one of the pixies lift Neville onto the chandelier. 

'Immobulus' I yell pointing my wand to the ceiling, making all the pixies freeze, I saw that Hermione was going to do the same charm but I beat her to it. 

'why is it always me?' Neville crys 

~*~ 

we had just gotten out of our last of the day and I was walking to the common room when I see Oliver running towards me, I turn to look at him. 

'I heard you, used the freezing charm today, where did you learn that, I learnt it in third year?' he asks

'I read a lot' I say smiling. suddenly Oliver falls to the floor with an arrow at the back of his leg. behind us, Goyle. 

'why are you talking to him?' he asks

'he's my boyfriend!!' I say and slap him. he rubs his cheek and goes back to common room. I pull out the arrow and sit Oliver up, he hugs me, he feels super warm.

'thanks baby' I hear him whisper in my ear. 

'wait aren't you supposed to be at quidditch practice?!' I say in a concerned voice 

'yeah but I came to see you first' he expresses. 

'Brackium Emendo' I say healing his leg, 

~*~

 I walk to the common room when suddenly I hear something 

'at last, I smear blood, let me rip you, let me kill you, kill, kill, kill' as I continue walking I find Harry, Ron and Hermione. 

'Guys did you hear it too?' I question them

'Hear what? whats going on Harry you said you heard something' Hermione comments 

'Did you hear something from the walls saying I smear blood, Let me kill you and all that sort of stuff?' Harry asks 

'YES exactly that' I say as we walk around the corner we see on the wall, 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir beware ' 

'its written in blood' Hermione says as I run off to the common room. run upstairs and put away my robe and losen my tie I go downstairs and grab 'sixth grade spells' and read it, I learnt lots of new spells that could be useful. I sit there for about an hour until it was supper then I raced up to the great hall where everyone else was and sat across from Draco, he stares deep into my eyes and smiles then looks back down to his plate. all I ate was berries and vegetables, I look up to see Draco with a bit of chicken grease under his lip, I see pansy wanting to touch his face and get it off so I lean forward and wipe it off and beat her to it. I lick the grease off making him gag and blush. 

who knew this much stuff could happen in just one week and plus we got 7 more Slytherin 3 girls and 4 boys. 

It  was finally Saturday and me and Oliver where going on a date, our first date, I wore black sweater over a white turtle neck with white pleated skirt and skull tights my [h/l] h/c] hair was in plats and I wore the necklace Draco got me under the outfit with the earrings Goyle got me.