Getting your Letter

Thursday, January 17th 1991

Its your birthday you wake up to feel the fresh air coming threw your window of your suite.  Its finally your 11th birthday and you're so excited to see if you have gotten into Hogwarts or even durmstrang! 

Your bedroom is a master suite in the hotel 41 in England, It has a black wall with padding for no good reason and your bed is a king. you have a gorgeous chandelier hanging above your bed and large window to your right. 

 As you go out to your kitchen you find your mother with a note attached to an owl. You squeal with joy as you open the letter from durmstrang.  I read

'Dear Miss [y/n] [l/n] Gore 

We are glad to tell you, that you are accepted here at durmstrang.'

I stopped reading from there and squealed 'Mother! I got in, I got in!!!' She hugged me tight and handed me my Hogwarts letter and I read

'Dear Miss [y/n] [l/n] Gore 

We are pleased to inform you, that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchery and wizardry

I Squealed again! 'mother I got into Hogwarts TOO!!!' She is so proud of me!

We slipped the two letters into my black Gucci bag which mother gave me for my birthday and I put on A black sweatshirt, black pleated skirt and surprise surprise black shoes and went to the cemetery.

As we walk threw the cold and foggy cemetary we come to a stop at a special grave labelled 'Nathan Salazar Gore' My father, He was an amazing man, He was killed by Voldemort whilst helping the potters. 

I showed him my letters with a tear in my eyes and a bright smile. 'daddy, I got in' I say as I sit down, texting my muggle friends using this weird invention muggles call a flip phone. I told them I'd be going away and I will never see them again. I wished I could see my dad once all I saw of him was his wedding photos as he had gotten married only 2 years before his death, he died on his birthday.  we wall down the muggle streets where we sit at a cafe, I order an iced  coffee. and as we drank our drinks we talked about what wonderful things will be coming to us. 

'Darling, have you chosen what school you would like to go to?' my Mother took a sip of her coffee. 

'Yes mother, I have decided...I would LOVE to go to Hogwarts!'