Quidditch World Cup

It was the start of the summer holidays, Harry, Hermione and I were staying at the Weasleys until the Quidditch Cup, I was staying in the same room as Ginny as we were friends and The others stayed in Rons room. I brought all my things in my enchanted backpack. it was around 4am when ginny woke me up, I jumped up straight away, she giggles, I put on a cute green skirt, and a white sweatshirt with a cactus on it. I pair it with the earrings Crabbe got me and the necklace Draco got me. As I grab my Black channel backpack with everything in it, including: books, Lipglosses, extra clothing for everyone, a few blankets and a lot more.

 As I grab my Black channel backpack with everything in it, including: books, Lipglosses, extra clothing for everyone, a few blankets and a lot more

Hermione walks into the room complaining how to boys aren't waking up, I whisper into her ear

'try using the water spell, you'll find its very useful' she giggles and walks out the room. Me and ginny begin to gossip and Walk downstairs for breakfast,

'Oh lucky, your way easier to wake up then the boys!' Molly Weasley says chuckling making me smile.

'Thank you so much for having me here MsWeasley' I say politely.

'Its No problem. I enjoy having more girls around the house.' she exclaims. As all the boys walk downstairs in their pyjamas we enjoy our breakfast. When we all finish out breakfast the boys go back upstairs and get changed while the girls brush their teeth, I put part hair into two cute messy plats and tie them together with a green ribbon. leaving the rest of my hair to dangle.

As we leave the house the boys are groaning complaining how we woke up so early when suddenly Two boys fall from the trees, The diggorys

As we leave the house the boys are groaning complaining how we woke up so early when suddenly Two boys fall from the trees, The diggorys. They accompany us to a shoe and make us hold onto it, it begins to spin us teleporting us to the Quidditch World Cup, as we wonder around trying to find our tent we get told to walk into a small tent, I'm confused as I enter after the twins, it reveals a large amount of space we camp in.

~*~

as we walk up the stairs to our spot we notice Draco and his farther, I smile down at Draco as he boasts about how they where invited and are sitting in the ministry box. He winks at me. I smile as I turn away and walk off with the others. As we get to our seats they're at the Very top and we can see everything, Suddenly the Irish come flying over us. Making us yell in excitement. They let out green and silver smoke when a bunch of fireworks explode making a lepricorn, it begins to dance until the Bulgarians Fly straight threw it causing it to turn red, soon the Bulgarians seeker, Victor Krum does a handstand on his broom causing me to over power of wow . The minister says a few words and he flicks his wand and a golden snitch comes flying out of it beginning the games.

~*~

As we get back to the tent the twins begin to Irish dance while we hear people screaming an a bunch of bombs going off, first we think its people celebrating the winnings of the Irish but then get told its not, I grab my wand and bag and we leave straight away I stay with harry but he manages to be knocked out, I don't know how but next thing I know I'm in the hands of a death eater saying,

'Master will thank me for retrieving his daughter.' I feel him twitching. I manage to get my wand out of my sleeve and I say,

'Colloshoo' I say making him be stuck in place, he drops me, 'Confringro' I say as under his shoes explode and his cloak catching on fire, I quickly run back to harry and make a shield around us using the shield spell.

~*~

as I wait for a strange man to walk away I see harry begin to wake up,

'Shh, nobody can see us' I whisper to him. 'just stay still'

'Harry?! Harry!?!' we hear yelling, I get rid of the shield , I lift harry to his feet, when Ron and Hermione Come up to us. Puffs of smoke begin to appear around us. I pull them down after they all cast a spell.

'Stop! thats my son!' Rons dad screams as he runs up to us. The ministry looks at me in disgust, he knows my farthers Voldemort, but he doesn't bother to question me.