DADA Class

As we all stand infront of a small wardrobe it begins to shake, we get told its a boggart, as the Wardrobe shakes more I begin to hold Draco's hand, his warm, soft palms on mine. I feel safer, I look up at him and he looks down on me. we both go back to listening to the class.

'Lets Practice the spell you'll use to repel the boggart, without wands please, say Ridikulus!'

'Ridikulus!' the class says.

'a bit louder and clearer please, Ridikulus'

'Ridikulus!!' the Class says again.

'This class is Ridiculous' Draco says looking down at me as I smile at him.

~*~

after Nevile puts his Bogart into his grandmothers clothing we all get in line, I'm one before harry, after a few people it was my turn. harry pushes me forward seeing as I was nervous.

it begins to twirl until it becomes a girl in a white dress facing the opposite direction, she slowly turns around, her hair covering her face. she moves it away from her mouth and opens it causing a million centipedes and millipedes to come crawling out.

'Ridikulus!' I scream as the Girls changes into a duck wearing a chearleading outfit. I run to the back of the line leaving harry at the front. his becomes a Dementor. Draco looks back at me seeing the fear in my eyes.

'Ridikulus!!!' the teacher screams as harry couldn't Say it.

'Class dismissed!' he says causing everyone to leave the classroom and off to common room.

~*~

as I walk downstairs to the Slytherin dungeon AKA the common room Draco Runs up behind me.

'Who was that girl?' he asks me while hugging me from the back.

'She's, this girl who's supposed to be dead. Me and my friends hated her, so one day we decided we where just going to kill her. so we got her to meet us at this well near our school and pushed her down it, she broke her neck, and everything. She died. A few days later I had walked past her, she was wearing a white dress and her hair was infront of her face. She had Centipedes coming out of her mouth and little rocks and pebbles pierced into her skin' I exclaim.

'you killed someone?!' He says looking at me. 'So are you going to hogsmeade village' he asks out of nowhere.

'No... I have plans with the carrot headed twins' I say to Draco. 'Eh, Ill see you sooner then you think'.

~*~

Before Draco leaves for Hogsmeade village he grabs my waist and the back of my neck and kisses me with tongue for about 3 second. he says his goodbyes and leaves me in the common room. I go into my dorm and I jump onto my bed and begin to read a book.