Back At Hogwarts

the next day before breakfast, Harry, Ron and Hermione find each other and I walk into the great hall to find Draco who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins, They see me walk me walk in, before seeing The trio and roar

'Yo [y/n] did you hear Harry Potter Fainted on the train!' I death stare Draco as Harry walks up behind me with the trio, I go and sit across from Draco as usual, Pansy being the little pain in the arse, she says

'the dementors are coming the dementors are coming!' I get out my wand

'Aguamenti' I say drenching her in water. 'Shut up Pansy you parrot'. Pansy begins to cry, everyone begins to laughs at her. she runs out of the room crying but nobody cares because nobody really likes her.

~*~

Later that night when everyone went to common room me, Daphne, the goons and Draco sat in our rooms and played Truth or Dare, Daphne went first.

'Vincent, Truth or Dare' she smirked

'Truth!' he smiled back,

'Okay, Easy. Who Do you like? as In who's your crush' she asks

'eh...umm..' he began to sweat 'Millicent...' We all knew he liked her, but we wanted him to say it.

'Draco! Truth or dares!' He has an evil look on his face.

'Dare, I aint no chicken!' Draco shows no fear.

'Lick your shoe' He looks at Draco, as he moves forward, grabs his shoe and licks it.

'Truth or Dare....*Dramatic Pause*.... [y/n]' He looks deep in your [e/c] eyes.

'Dare, But nothing too gross' I say blinking a lot. Daphne Whispers in his ear, I can't Make it out but he giggles a little. 

'You're Brilliant Daphne, [y/n] I dare you to kiss me for more then 5 seconds.' he smirks at me. I crawl over to him. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. Our faces about 0.5 inches away from mine, we kiss, but not just any old kiss, there was tongue. everyones eyes opened wide as they watched us. As we got to the 5 second point we didn't stop until Pansy walked past and screamed. we pulled away. she began to cry again and ran off.

'Well than' Draco said,

'you tasted like shoe' I say blandly. everyone begins to laugh. Blaise walks in and asks why Pansy was crying, again.

'She walked in on Draco and [y/n] Kissing' Gregory said,

~*~

Our Truth or Dare game had ended, I chose dare each time as most of them chose truth. We all got into our Pajamas and went to bed around 11pm, as I lay in bed playing what happened in my head over and over again until I drifted away to sleep.

~*~

As I wake up I get changed into my uniform and race to wake up the boys I Grab my cloak not putting it on but carrying it, my hair straightened, a few small plats on the sides. 

I wake up Draco by jumping on his bed then jumping on goyles and then Crabbes. As they get out of bed and get there uniforms I lay on Draco's bed as he stands at the edge of the bed and gets changed. I close my eyes. I open them for a second as he throws his pyjama t-shirt at me, All I saw was messy blonde hair and a smile. When he finishes Getting ready I ask him

'Can you have your hair messy today?,

'Why would I want my hair messy?' he repays

'because you look cuter with it messy' I say leaning back in forever holding both my hands over my skirt like in anime.

'fine..' he rolls his eyes.

I use my hands and mess up his hair. on normal days he'd chase me but today he held my waist and kissed my cheek. I grabbed his hand and ran to the great hall, my [h/l] [h/c] flowing behind me and my cloak in my other hand. as we reach the great hall I slow down making him almost fall forward. we walk into the great hall. we sit at the Slytherin table and enjoy breakfast.