The Marauders map

[A/N so I've been reading my chapters over and I'm very disappointed in myself]

Before letting Draco off to Hogsmeade village I get changed into a cute winter outfit, a black printed tight shirt with some swag long black pants and checkered vans because a hoe never gets cold. I pull my messy hair into two messy space buns and walk straight out that door no questions ask because im so frickin sexy. 

As I say goodbye to Draco seeing him off to Hogmeade village

As I say goodbye to Draco seeing him off to Hogmeade village. I walk him to the entrance of the school, kiss his cheek and as he leaves Proffessor McGonagal stops me from walking away

'Why aren't you going today?' she says

'Im feeling a little unwell today' I say handing her my permission note. 'I don't think I trip to hogsmeade would be a very good decision for feeling sick'.

'oh, how unfortunate. when it comes closer to Christmas time you will be allowed to go. I hope to see you there then.' she says as she walks to hogsmeade.

As I walk down the hallways of Hogwarts, I go to the library where I hire out a book about werwolves. I wonder out side to the black lake I sit down on my cloak and begin to read, I get about half way threw when I get picked up by one of the weasely twin while the other one carries my book and my scarf.

'Good Evening Ms, Gore' they say in unison. suddenly a group of foot prints came walking past us George Grabbing Harry who's under his cloak and carrying him while Fred's carrying me, they bring us into a stair well where they sit us down on. They hand me a folded piece of paper.

'Whats this rubbish' harry says looking at it.

'Whats this rubbish' The twins say in unison. 'That there is the secret to our success, I solemnly swear I am up to no good' George and Fred say touching the paper with their wands revealing writing on the paper saying  ' Ms Moody Wormtails padmen pad foot & prongs, The marauders map'  me and harry open it to find everyones name tags, walking around the castle, They show us a secret passage from the castle to honey dukes seller. Harry and i left to go to honey dukes using the map, we used his invisibility cape to hide ourselves I, being a me stole a few of there expensive sweets to give to the boys. While harry went and followed mcgonagal and listened in to her conversations. I hung out with Hermione and Ron until I found Draco where I ran up to him and hugged him.

'What are you doing here [y/n]!' he said hugging me.

'I went threw the secret passage that leads to honey dukes' I said as we pulled away.

'what?' he questions me

'never mind' I say awkwardly.

'Do you wanna go to the three broomsticks with me? everyone else is at honey dukes' he offered me.

'I would love to!' I say holding his hand and walking in.