Headache.. ugh

Lucinda's POV

I woke up to the most worse headache ever. I looked around the room and saw Kc wasn't in the room. Arlyss was but she was on the floor. I felt like I was going to puke I looked to the left and saw a trash can I then went and puked in it.
I heard someone run to the bathroom and puke then Arlyss came out.

"Sup" She said holding the side of her head while laying down on her bed.

"Headache?" I asked she nodded 'I have a potion for it' I thought to myself.

"Also starting to freak out" She said grabbing her blanket and pulling it close to her.

"Oh yeah here" I said grabbing two potions and giving them to her. She automatically drank both of them. I drank the one to get rid of the hang over.

"Thanks" Arlyss thanked me I nodded and waved my hands.

"No problem" I said laying back down but then getting up and changing.

Alice POV

I woke up and got ready today we go home we don't arrive until later. I walked to Arlyss room and saw her dressed talking to Lucinda.

"Hey you guys good" I asked they nodded.

"Lucinda gave me a hang over potion and it made it better" Arlyss said.

"Oh do you have another for Katelyn?" I asked looking at Lucinda she nodded and gave me a blue potion. I thanked Her and made my way to Aph and Kate's room.
I heard a lot of groans and yells of pain as I made my way to their room. I then opened the door to see Katelyn on her bed holding her head and Aph next to her rubbing her back.

"Hey guys" I said walking in the room. Aph looked up at me and said "hey" and so did Kate but in a more painful way.

"Hey Kate this will help I got it from Lucinda and it help her and Arlyss" I said giving the blue potion to Katelyn.
She grabbed the potion and automatically dranked it.
After she did she looked better she thanked me as I made my way out of their room.

I decided to see Travis I went to his room to see Aaron and Dante leaving it I walked up to them.

"Hey Alice" Aaron and Dante said.
"Hey guys" I said smiling at them they smiled back.

"Travis is in the room still sleeping" Dante said I nodded and thanked them.
They walked away looking like they were going to the deck.
I walked into the room to see a sleeping Travis.

I went up to him and sat down on his bed. I lightly shacked him he groaned saying "I want to sleep!" I laughed.

"Come on Travis Babe~" I said laughing he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me bring my closer to him.

"Travis" I said now laying on the bed on his chest.
"Just sleep" He said holding me closer I gave up and wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.

Kalaysia POV

I woke up early to get breakfast with Dante and Aaron. We went up and got breakfast we all then sat down and ate talking.