The date?!

Chapter will only be Alice POV and a little our Arlyss POV

Alice POV

I woke up remembering yesterday. Me and Travis were talking and he asked my out on a date to get to know each other more.

'I have to tell Arlyss' I thought running down the hall I knocked on Arlyss door she hates it when people barge in.

"Eh?" I heard a sleepy Arlyss.

"Can I come in?"

"Eh" Arlyss said I walked in knowing she was okay with me coming in I closed the door behind me and sat on her bed. Arlyss was covered in her blanket with her mask on looking at me.

"So?" She said "oh I have to tell you something" I started

"And what is it?" Arlyss said yawning. "Travis asked me out" I said with a smile. She looked at me and said "Nice" she said yawning again.

"So what you going to wear did you tell lay?" she asked.

"Yeah I told her when we went upstairs yesterday she said I can borrow her red dress" I said.

"ohh nice so when is he coming to get you?" Arlyss said.

"At 7" I said

"and when are you going to be home?"

"10 or 11" I said.

"okay need help getting ready?" She said.

"No I'm good" I said getting up.

"I'll be in my room if you need me okay" she said as I was walking out of Arlyss room. Lay was writing a story on wattpad Arlyss was laying in bed it was 5 so I went to get ready.

Arlyss POV

I called Zane I got his number yesterday. He picked up and I said
"Hello cupcake?"

"Hey Muffin what's up" he asked.

"Do you want to come over and play mom and dad with me" I blushed rethinking my word choices.

"w-w-What?" He asked I knew he was flustered.

"I mean do you want to come over and play pretend mother and father for Alice she's going on a date with travis and I always act like her mother when she goes on a date and after words we can watching mlh" I said into the phone.

"Sure I did that once with aph" He laughed.

"You have to tell me about it"

"I will I'll be over see you in a minute" I hung up and went downstairs I heard the bell rang and I opened the door to see Zane with a mustache on over his mask. He had on a plaid shirt and black pants.

"Well come in Mr Ro'meave" I said letting him in.

"Why thank you darling" I blushed at him calling me darling. "We can wait here until its time for Alice's date" I said he nodded.