Only the Beginning

Arlyss POV
"Arlyss wake up" I heard someone say so I opened my eyes to see Lucinda.

"Huh?" I said getting up and sitting up.

"Its 2pm wake up" Lucinda said pointing to the clock on the wall.

"Oh" I said surprised I slept that long.

"Well everyone is doing there own thing" She said walking to the door.

"Just to let you now but you can
Go back to sleep you look tired" Lucinda said walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"I don't feel good" I said to myself and grabbed my phone from my charger and played my music.
First song was Dear future husband so I sang to that after that I got a text so I unlocked my phone and opened the text.

It was Garroth telling me to go to the deck.

After sending the text I was to lazy to put on pants and a shirt.
So I stayed in my shorts and just took off my tank top.
Then I slid into a Black dress and I put on my black vans.
When I was done I fixed my mask and put my hair into a messy bun. Still my hair fucking decided to still cover my left eye and me being lazy didn't care.
I brushed my teeth and made my way out of my room with phone in hand to the deck.

I saw Garroth so I decided to scare him so I went behind him and made sure to not make any sound.

"Gay!" I screamed he jumped out of the deck chair. Then he looked at me and said "really Arlyss!" Basically yelling. I fell to the floor laughing until Garroth said

"I can see your shorts". I immediately jumped up.

"Thanks for telling me" I said rolling my eyes sitting in the other deck chair next to Garroth.
He then sat next to me.
"First time I ever saw you in a dress you look pretty" Garroth said.

"Yeah I don't like wearing them that much but eh sometimes ya need a change" I said lightly pushing my hair from my eye.

"Oh I know how that feels change is good" Garroth said.
Me and Garroth talked for a while until he remembered he had to help Aaron with something.
He left so I just went on my phone until I saw Gene.

"Big brother!" I yelled it got his attention and made his way to me. I know we aren't really brother and sister but he just feels that way to me.

"Little Shortie" He said sitting on the other deck chair. I laughed
"Man I haven't heard that in a long time" I said he laughed as well.

Narrator POV
Arlyss and Gene talked for a while.
Now to Aaron Garroth, Zane and Dante, Guy also.
Aaron is trying to find a way to ask Aphmau to move in with him and everyone is helping him.

Since Arlyss was with Gene she was occupying him.

Then rest of the group were doing other things.

Alice and Travis, Kalaysia were sitting and eating lunch talking to one another.

Mostly Kalaysia and Alice arguing on bills.

Katelyn Kc and Lucinda and Aphmau were drinking lemonade and waiting until the fireworks start.

"So when are they going to start?" Aphmau asked the girls.