Now were here!

Song- Rude by Magic!

Alice POV
We left the house making sure we had everything I locked the front and back doors. Arlyss closed the windows and locked them. We got in the car and Arlyss automatically grabbed the aux cord from the back seat before Lay could.

"Damn it! Arlyss let me put my music for once!" Lay yelled at Arlyss, She laughed

"Well, your to fucking slow so I always get it first to bad so sad" Arlyss said making the motion of a tear sliding down her check. She then put the song Rude on.

"knock on your door with heart in my hand"

All of us sang a whole lot of sings on are way to the airport.
When we got there we had one hour and twenty minutes to spare so we got food at the food court.

Arlyss POV

Ally got subway (Alice) , Lay got taco bell (Kalaysia) and I got subway because it was close and I was hungry and the only thing I had eaten was one doughnut. Then we went and sat down and ate.

*Time skip on plane*

Still on Arlyss POV
All of us are really scared if airplanes we never been on we were scared as hell. once we got to are seats it turned out we had first class 'score!' I thought to myself. I sat next to Ally and Lay I plugged my headphone into my phone and put my phone on airplane mode so did the others. I started to play music and last thing I remembered was the song rude.

Then I woke up "Aki we here" Alice said gentle like I looked out the window besides me and saw the island.
'So beautiful' then I remembered

"Oh yeah...I forget they say if you visit the island and have a Good time and have fun your destin to find your true mate" I said and laughed 'funny that's not possible for me' i thought

"You may now depart the plane we have landed at Love Love~ Paradise we hope you have a good time here" a lady on an intercom said.

"Come on Aki we have no time to waste!" Lay said I laughed and grabbed my purse and put my headphones and phone in it and made sure I didnt forget anything.

'Nope nothing'

We got off the plane and me being the person I am got lost and could find Alice or Kalaysia. I checked my phone to see it was on 6% because the plane ride was 5 hours long. Also cause I was playing music thru out the while time.

Alice POV

I looked around and couldn't find Arlyss I saw Kalaysia she was next yo me but where's Arlyss. "Where's Arlyss?" Kalaysia said in a worried tone.

"She's probably somewhere close well find her for sure let's tty and call her" I said I took out my phone and saw that it died and then I looked to Kalaysia.

"Mines dead" she said "Where's Zane?" I heard a woman say right next to us she had black raven hair and purple eyes.

"I can't find him" A man said next to her Black hair and black eyes 'huh I bet they lost a friend to'

"Um excuse me do you mind if I use your phone you see Me and my friend here lost are other friend"  I asked the woman with black hair

"Sorry for not introducing myself I am Alice and here is Kalaysia nice to meet you" I said with a smile.

The woman smiled and said "My names Aphmau and yes you may use my phone" She then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and turned it on only to have a frown replace her smile.

"Let me guess its dead?" I questioned she nodded "Its fine I just hope she doesn't start a fight" I added

"I hope the person we lost doesn't start a fight either" Aphmau

A,n With Aphmau and Alice find the people they have lost? Will Arlyss get into a fight? Will she be okay? Find out next time of E.T.S ~Breaking✴

701 words less then last time