Time to talk

Her last words

Alice POV

Everything went to normal today was a work day so Arlyss And Lay got ready I was the last to get ready.
Arlyss was the only one to sing today me And lay were going to be like her props. I guess that's what guy said Lay told me she has Arlyss's Mom and Dad to be there to see her sing.
I thought I was a good idea but if they cross the line I wont be polite.

I walked downstairs to Arlyss eating a cupcake and Lay eating a cookie.

"Ready?" I asked they nodded and walked out the front door I closed the door and locked it.
We made our way to the edge when we got there, Was Fans but they were chill. We took some pictures and walked Inside.

"Hello pretties ~" guy said.

"Hello guy" I said "Sup" lay and Ace said.

"So Arlyss is going to sing three songs today by herself and you guys will be back up dancers" Guy said.

"Why do I have to sing by myself" Arlyss whined.

"Because Your fans beat Kalaysia and Alice's" Guy added.

We nodded and went to the stage Me and Lay helped Arlyss pick some songs.

First Arlyss will sing Rise, then Silent screams, and then last Idfc.

Then we sing together.
Arlyss went to practice on stage me and Kalaysia were sitting at the bar. Drinking water and talking.

"Good choices on the songs" Lay said to me "Yup Just so her parents can see" I added

& to the show ~

The show was going to start Arlyss had her mask on of course she also had a black shirt and black Sweater and pants. Also shoes basically she was wearing all black. She was back stage she didn't know her parents were in the crowd and I made sure they were. I looked behind the curtains and saw them.

'Okay good'
"Ready?" I asked Arlyss she nodded with a smirk.

"Hello ladies and Gentleman by popular demand Arlyss Aka Emo!" Guy yelled the curtains went up and Arlyss walked up to he center of the stage.
'First song Rise'

Arlyss started to sing there was so much passion when she sung her fans went quit and listened to her.
She would rise her hand to the song and when the climax happened her fans went nuts.
Her mom was crying and so was her dad.

'what the fuck?' I thought.
'Now silent screams you got this Arlyss'

Arlyss had to come back stage and put her hair in a pony tail and put her sweater on the stage she also put on Glasses.

'Woah haven't seen her with them in ages' I thought to myself
She didn't take off her mask which I suspected.