Getting to know eachother

This chapter is only going to be Arlyss POV the next will only be Alice then Kalaysia then after the story will go back
To switching Povs ~Breaking✴

Song just give me a reason by Pink

Arlyss POV

We walked into the restaurant
"Table for 12" Aaron said.

"Right this way" the man at the front saying leading to way to a big table I sat Next to Zane on my right and Katelyn on my left.

"What can I get you all to drink?"
The waiter asked we ordered our drinks. Everyone started to talk to on another I looked at Zane who was messing with his fingers.

"You okay?" I asked him his head shot up quick.

"Um yeah I'm okay" he said then went back to his hands.

'Man Adora-fucking-ble' I thought to myself. Then I pocked him he looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing just wanted to look at your face" I said not knowing what I said and replayed it in my head.

'The fuck Arlyss?'

"Why? He questioned looking and moving closer.

"Nothing dork" I said pushing him.

"Hey I could have fallen" he said.

"Well you didnt"

"I have a question" he asked.

"Hm?" 

"Why do you wear a mask" he asked me. I thought for a moment.

"I just don't like other people looking at me" I Answered "Why do you?" I questioned. He nodded and said "Same".

He reached his hand to me and moved my hair that was covering my left eye. "Why do you cover your eye?" He asked.

"My hair just falls in it I just let it be" I answered."You look beautiful with both eyes showing" Zane said Blushing I blushed like 100 shades of red.

I then went to uncover his eye from his hair but he grabbed my hand.

"No" he said to me I looked down disappointed. "Why?" I questioned looking down he let go of my hand.

"Maybe when we get to know each other more" He said

"okay.....Where's the food?" I said.

"Right its been like more then 30 minutes" Katelyn said sounding irritated.

"And that Baby is crying a lot" Zane added. "Swear if that baby keeps on crying" I added looking at the parents who are doing nothing.

"Now calm down guys maybe they just have a lot of orders to get done with" Aph said trying to calm us three down.

"Aphmau is 2:00 in the morning no one is here" Zane said pointing around I then put my head on the table. Then I felt someone rubbing my back I looked to my right finding it was Zane. His hands were warm and calming they made me calm down. He kept on doing that until someone hissed at him.