Relaxing

Arlyss POV

I woke up to Alice's texting
"Ugh!" I groaned

I woke up to Alice's texting "Ugh!" I groaned

After sending my text I got up from bed. "Wow I forgot we're in Love love~ Paradise" I hummed to myself. Then I grabbed my phone yesterday before knocking out I found speakers. It had a note on it, it said
'For ms. Gomez ~ Guy'

"I really have to thank guy next time I see him" I said to myself them plugged my phone in and stared to play music the first song to come on was Running low.
(Song up above)

I then went to the drew and Grabbed a Gray and white striped T-shirt, and just black shorts and flip flops black. I then went to the bathroom which was connected to my room.

I went in and brushed my hair and teeth then I walked out and grabbed my mask and put it on. I then walked downstairs . I saw Alice in a baby blue laced dress, Kalaysia was in a gray dress both wearing flats.

"Food~" I whispered in Alice's ear she shivered 'Works all the time~' I thought to myself.

Kalaysia laughed Alice blushed a little then softly punched me.

"I told you not to do that!" She said.

"Come on~ every girl likes it when I whisper in there ear just admit ~" I said in a charming tone.

"Well I don't go that way" Alice said. I leaned to Kalaysia and whispered.

"Why Is she blushing then?"

"I heared that and I'm not blushing" Alice said.

"My ass" me and Kalaysia said at the same time.

"We need to fucking stop this!" I yelled they Laughed.

"Here" Alice said and put a plate on the table on the plate was Bacon and eggs and fries.

"Yes my favorite!~"  I said and moved my mask down Stuffed my face.

"I don't get why you eat fries in the morning" Kalaysia said while rolling her eyes.

"And I don't get why you suck~" I said back. I glared at her and she glared at me.

"Grrr!" I growled

"Girls stop it!!" Alice yelled at us I kept on eating and Alice placed coffee and my pills and water.

"Do I have too" I said while grabbing the pills and water with my other hand.
"Yes you have low iron and Vitamin D" She Said.
Me and Kalaysia started to laugh "Vitamin D~" Kalaysia said.