Lays Date

Song -No love

Days past and today was Tuesday Kalaysia is going on a date with Dante at 7.

Kalaysia POV

I woke up to the sounding of laughing and running. I got up still in my pajamas to lazy to change for no reason. I stretched and Sat up and went to my door and opened it.
I saw Zane, Arlyss, Alice, Garroth and Gami and Travis running around the second floor.

"What are you guys doing" I asked and only got Alice Attention everyone else we're like kids besides the only kid I can see.

"We're playing hide and seek" Alice said then I heard counting down stairs and I knew it was Jazmin.

"12 13 14" She kept on counting.

"Why is Jazmin and Gami Here?"
I asked.

"My parents came and asked if i can take care of them while they go and do stuff together.." Arlyss said.

"So why is Garroth and Zane still here? When did Travis get here?" I questioned.

"We have the most playful and most immature boys here to play with the kids" Alice said.
"And about Travis he just came to hang out so one more immature kid" She added.

Arlyss started to laugh but then shut up due to Zane elbowing her Garroth and Travis punched her slightly.

"Oww" Arlyss whined and only got Zane rolling his eyes.

"Okay I'm going to go with Garroth and Gami we're going to help him find a hiding spot and Travis, Arlyss and Zane do what ever you want and Lay if you wanna play ask Jazmin down stairs" Alice said gaining a cheer from Garroth and Gami.
"You guys are going down" Garroth Said.

"Wanna bet blondie" Arlyss said with a smirk.

"Ooo she called you Blondie"
Travis instigated.

"Don't call me that and yes pony lover" Garroth said to Arlyss.

'Wait how does Garroth know?'
I thought to myself.

"I am not a pony lover! And okay who ever wins gets free food and everyone else the loser has to pay" Arlyss said putting out her hand Garroth took it and shook it. "Deal"

"okay then I can't wait to get food" Arlyss said getting confident.

"Don't get cocky Arlyss" Ally said
Arlyss and Zane and Garroth and Travis started to laugh.

"You said cocky!" Zane said
I walked down stairs and asked Jazmin if I can play she said "yeah" and then she started to count over again.

Zane POV

"Okay Jazmin is about to count over again so we should hide" lay said coming back upstairs.

We all nodded "Come on Zane" My love said grabbing my hand going to one of the closets in the house.
She got in first and then me there were extra blankets and pillows so we hide under them.

"Ha as a kid Jazmin never looked thru the clothes" Arlyss Whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.