Cover up...

Here is my all time favorite song
By: Set it off Song: Wolf in sheep's clothing
This chapter might be sad idk

Arlyss POV

I walked into the water parks store and found these really cute rainbow shorts.
'Zane' I thought as I grabbed them and payed for them. I walked out of the store making my way back to the kiddy slide.

There Zane was still covering himself. I went and gave him the shorts he put them on and came out of the water everyone started to Laugh immediately.

"Arlyss why?" Zane said looking down at the shorts.

"They were cute so I thought of you" I said laughing.

Then I heard a yell 'I know that yell' I turned around to see a little werewolf kid about 8 run up to me and hugged me. "Chaci I missed you!"

(Chaci is Arlyss nickname only for her siblings)

The little boy said I started to cry it was my little brother.
"Gami! I missed you too"
I cried in to his shoulder as I got to his level.

Alice POV

"Who's that?" Travis asked.

"Arlyss little brother Abdiel" I said looking at the crying Arlyss.

"Arlyss has a brother?" Kate said surprised.

"Also a sister" I added .

"Why doesn't she talk about her family" Kc asked "Watch" I said looking in front of me. Knowing what is about to happen

Arlyss POV
"Gami?" I heard a girl in her teens Call for Gami I turned around to see Jazmin my little sister.

"Chaci?!" Jazmin yelled crying she ran and hugged me.

"Where have you been?!" Jazmin asked me crying into my shoulder.

"Didn't mom and dad tell you" I questioned wiping her tears away.
She shakes her head no.

'Fucking bastards they didn't tell them nothing'

I started to get mad. I put my hands in a fist.
"Ale Gami" I heard an Adult male say I looked in front of me to see my Dad and Mom.

"Baby?" My mom Said I looked at my mom she still looked pretty with her Purple and Black hair matching her Werewolf ears and tail.

"so I'm not apart of the family any more!" I yelled really pissed off.

"What are you talking?" my mom said I looked at my Dad who didn't have any emotions on his face. My dad is a tall man he was a human with black hair and brown souless eyes.

"Then why the Fuck did Ale and Gami not know where I have been!?" I questioned knowing the answer.

"Take off that mask" I looked at my Dad who told me to take off my mask. He's never given me respect since I turned 13. He's always bosses me around even now that I'm an adult.