Niam Horayne Confirmed?

A/N: sorry I didn't update this yesterday I got really tired and pasted out after the last chapter I updated.

(Niall POV)

So I have a secret. I am in love with the one and only Liam Payne. I know you are going to say now  he doesn't like you back or that I am a fag. Well 1. I don't care what you think about me and 2. He probably doesn't like me back but there is a chance he does.

(Liam POV)

Okay so I have a pretty big secret. That secret is that I am in love with my best mate... Niall Horan. So first I am going to say this I do not give a shit about what you think. Second I am really hoping that he does like me back, because I am going to tell him today.

I can do it.

(Niall POV)

I can do it.

"Hey Liam can I talk to you for a minute?" "Ya Ni what's up." I blush at the nickname.

(Liam POV)

When I see him blush I am freaking out inside! Maybe there is hope.

"Okay after I say this promise not hate me?" "Promise. What's up Nialler?"

"Ireallylikeyouihavesincethedaywemetandireallyhopewecandate." I didn't understand a word he just said. "Ni can you repeat that a little slower?"

"I really like you I have since the day we met and I hope we can date." OMG DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THOUGHT HE SAID! "Niall you just took the words right out of my mouth." I whisper in his ear and before he can react I smash our lips together.

After a 10 minute make-out session we build the confidence to ask

"Niall James Horan will you be my boyfriend?"

He smashes our lips together and says in between kisses "I ... would... love... to... be...your... boyfriend!"

Then we have another make-out session I am going to say this was a good damn day! I can't wait to tell the boys when we all get to go to Louis ultrasound next week cause he asked his doctor who gladly is allowing all of us to go!

- THERE YOU GO NIAM HORAYNE CONFIRMED!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND YA ALL THE BOYS GET TO GO TO LOUIS ULTRSOUND NEXT CHAPTER CRAZY RIGHT? ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENOYED AND STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTER IN STAY! LOVE YA ALL XOX!!

---EMMA