ALREADY?!

Okay so lets just say I mentally died.
1) Because Louis had Back To You come out which I have been listening to it on replay all day. And 2) Dunkirk came out which I am dying to see it!
Lets just say today is Larry Day!! Any way hope you like this crazy chapter!
_______

(Louis POV) *month 81/2*

Today I am 81/2 months and my stomach looks like a freaking building! But Harry says that I am a little paranoid. Maybe I am. I also keep telling myself that I am pregnant not fat. Harry also makes sure I am not by whispering stuff to our 2 girls and boy and we are not telling anybody the names till they are born.

So today mine and Harry's families and the lads are all having dinner (supper) at our house. I have also had these weird pains but they are probably just Braxton hicks so I am not worrying about it much and Harry hasn't notice anything. I won't tell him either I don't want to worry him. Right now everybody is in the living room having a conversation.

"So what do you plan on naming the triplets?" Liam ask while Niall cuddling into him. Honestly they are cute together.

"Not telling the names till they are born." Then everybody started making a pouting face. Even are fucking families like seriously? "We aren't giving in." Harry said.

"Can we do a little bit of wedding planning before dinner?" I ask. Everybody nodded there head.

"Okay who do you want there?" Anne asked. We told them everybody we wanted there. Then a sudden pain went through my body and everybody noticed it.

"You okay baby?" Harry asked. "Ya probably just a Braxton hicks I am fine. Promise." I reinsured him. They seemed to by it when they went to talk about the wedding again. "I'll be right back I need the restroom." I told Harry and gave him a quick peck.

When I was done washing my hands I was about to head back down stairs then a big pain went through and I fell to my knees.

"HARRY!!!! AHHHH!!!" I screamed.

(Harry POV)

"HARRY!!!! AHHHH!!!" I heard everybody looked at me then we all sprinted upstairs. Of course me first. When I get up there I see Louis leaning against the wall sitting down. I ran to his side.

"Baby what's wrong? What happened?"

"I was about to walk down stairs when a sudd- AHHH!!!" He screamed then I felt something wet then that is when I looked between his legs and gasped. "Jay I need to go in our closet and get Louis hospital bag now. Liam go start the car!"

"Why!" everybody asked "Louis' in labor." that is when everybody gasped and went to get ready. I changed Louis into a new pair of sweats and ran to the car.

(Louis POV)

After everybody were in there cars Liam was driving me and Harry to the hospital with Niall and Zayn since Harry went to pick them up.

"FUCK AHHH!!! HARRY IT HURTS!!!" I screamed. "It's okay we are almost there and are families are right behind us. Liam hurry up!" Harry said. "We are there any minute now!" Liam said. "FUCK!!!" At that point everybody was starting to worry.

"We're here!" Liam said and Harry carried me bridle style inside to find a nurse. "Excuse me but my fiancé is in labor with triplets." he said to the nurse and she went got a wheel chair. "Put him in the wheel chair please." she said and as soon as Harry placed me down are families were running in.

"Louis you okay?" Jay asked. "Mom I am in labor with triplets and feel like I am going to burst ant second." "Right sorry." Jay said "No I'm sor- AHHH!" I screamed. "WHERE IS THAT FUCKING DOCTOR!!" everyone was surprised by my language.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson. Well we are going to see how many centimeters you are dilated." I only nodded. "Well you are only 5 centimeters so if you want you can get an epidural." "Give me the epidural please!" I nearly yelled. "Okay." after that they stuck me with a needle. (Sorry I don't know how they do it).

1 HOUR LATER

I was just resting with everybody in the room. I mean everybody the lads and families. Even my younger siblings were there. "AHHH!!!" I screamed which caused everybody to look at me and I was sweating. "I will get a doctor!" Anne said. The doctor came in and said "You are 10 centimeters please push on your next contraction." he said.

 The next contraction hit "AHHHH!!!" I screamed "They head is almost out."

A couple minutes later the head was finally out. Just to think I have to do this for 2 more kids. "AHHH!!!" I squeezed Harry's hand "You can do it baby!" Harry kept whispering in my ear.

Couple more pushes, screaming, squeezing and Harry whispering in my ear...

"Baby A is a girl!" the doctor said handed her to Liam who took her all happy and Niall standing beside him crying. All of a sudden I needed to push again.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed and after 2 big pushes the head was out once again. "FUCK!!!" I screamed then the body slipped out.

"Baby B is a boy!" the doctor said and handed him to Anne. "We just need are other little girl then we will be a family." Harry exclaimed then another contraction came. "FUCK!!!" and I pushed has hard as I could and with that one pushed the head popped out. Since I already had the other two I knew this last one was going to be easier.

"Harry I can't." I said out of energy. "Yes you can. One more big push and are other daughter will finally be here with us." after he said that a contraction came and I pushed as hard as I could and our daughter slipped out a lot easier.

"Baby C is a girl!" he said and handed her to Jay. After that I passed out needing some rest while the doctor cleans up the triplets and stiches me up.

2 HOURS LATER

After a good nap I woke up to everybody still in my room starring at me. "Well this is a creepy way of waking up." I said with a yawned and everybody started laughing. "So where are my kids?" I said. "Right beside you." Harry said. I looked beside me and seen 2 sleeping girls a boy.

"Do you guys want to know the names?" I asked while Harry stood up and handed me our first daughter.

"This is Darcy Clarity Tomlinson- Styles." and handed her to Anne. Harry picked up our son and said his name.

"This is Matthew Jared Tomlinson- Styles." he said handing him to Jay. Then Harry gave me our last daughter.

"Last but not lease Melody Claire Tomlinson-  Styles." I said and everybody cooed at the names and then this surprised me.

"I have a announcement!" Niall said and everybody turned to face him. "What is it Ni?" I asked and Liam is there smiling like an idiot.

"I'm pregnant!" at that everybody screamed and congratulated him and Liam but he also said this.

"I also left one little detail out to Liam." that's when everybody went silent and looked at him curiously. "I'm having twins!" Liam then picked up Niall swinging him in the air while he squeaked and giggled then kissed him passionately.

"Niall get your pregnant ass over here!" I said opening my arms to give Niall a hug. Niall came into my arms and we hugged. "Liam get your fatherly ass over here!" Harry said and everybody laughed and Liam came over and Harry hugged him.

Today was a good day!

-NIAM TWINS ARE HAPPENING! SOMEHOW THIS BOOK TURNED FROM LARRY TO NIAM AND BACK AGAIN! SO THE BOOK IS COMING TO A END MY DARLINGS! ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO SURPRISE YOU!! THINK WHAT DO I HAVE PLANNED? ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER IN STAY? LOVE YA ALL XOX

----EMMA

Darcy Clarity Tomlinson- Styles

Matthew Jared Tomlinson- Styles

Melody Claire Tomlinson- Styles