Niall and Liam Payne

(Niall POV) 1 month later a/n I know you are like that is to fucking early but I don't give a shit

"I am so fucking nervous!" "Calm down!" me, Niall's mom, Harry and Zayn said at the same time. "Lou how did you deal with the nerves?" "Pretend you are going in labor again take deep breathes." we all looked at Louis like he was crazy. "Fuck you it helps!" "How?" Harry and Zayn asked. "Niall what did you feel when your water broke?" Louis asked. "It was a little hard to breathe and a lot of pain." I say looking at him through the mirror. "Pretend you are in labor again but this time no pain. So all you have to do is focus on your breath." Louis said and that is exactly what I did.

 "Is it helping?" Louis asked. "Surprisingly yes! Thanks Lou." "Anytime!"

"We better get going before Liam has a heart attack just by wondering where we are." Zayn says and with that it is just Louis, my mom and I. Then the music starts...

We line up at the door waiting for someone to open it once it I looked right at Liam feeling everybody watching me. I blush while Liam smiles wide at me. Just thank god Louis is first then its me walking on stage but it doesn't really help. Whatever. Once I walk on stage I smile 2x bigger.

(Liam POV)

Once Niall is one stage the priest starts talking.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." I see tears going down Niall's face and I quickly wipe them.

" Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

"We do." we said at the same time.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other.

Liam repeat after me...

I Liam, promise to love and support you Niall and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."

I take Niall's hand and repeat the vows...

"I Liam, promise to love and support you Niall and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." Harry gave me Niall's ring and I slide it on his finger.

The priest turns to Niall...

"Niall please repeat after me...

"I Niall, promise to love and support you Liam and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."

Niall takes my hand and repeats the vow...

"I Niall, promise to love and support you Liam and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." Louis gives him my ring and slides it on my finger.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

I smile at Niall and smash our lips together. I can hear everybody stand up and cheer even some cries.

Then of course the lads yell...

"Mr. and Mr. Payne!"

(Third POV) sorry 1st time doing third POV

While Niall and Louis talk privately(A/N I wont revile it just yet) Liam, Harry and Zayn were talking to all there families till the boys came walking back.

"What were the little husbands whispering about?" Zayn asked. "All were going to say is that you will fine out soon." Louis said and Niall nodded in agreement.

When it was Niall's turn for a speech...

"Okay so I just wanted to say thank you all for coming and we love you for that. I wanted to say that I love Liam and the twins with all my heart and now that they are almost 2 is crazy! Time really does fly by." Niall starts fiddling with his hands nervously.

"Louis and I need to tell you guys something. Louis get your ass up here cause I am not doing it alone!" Louis started running on the stage. "Okay so what we have to tell you is important and it surprisingly happened at the same time." Niall said.

Louis and Niall looked over at a very confused Harry and Liam. Louis and Niall started smirking. The lads (Harry and Liam) looked at each other even more confused. "Now Louis tell them what the important thing is." Niall said Louis started smiling and said...

"We're Pregnant!"

Everybody gasp and started crying. "I didn't expect this type of reaction." Niall whispered to Louis. Louis nods his head in agreement.

Harry and Liam are smiling like idiots and look at each other nod then run up the stage pick up there husbands and start spinning them in the air when the put them down they kiss them passionately. Everybody was cheering at the them.

When they pull apart...

"Believe me now?" Louis ask Niall. Liam and Harry looked confused. "Yup." Niall said very happy. "What?" Liam and Harry ask at the same time. "Niall the worrier thought it was to early for more kids and got worried Liam would leave him but, I told no matter what happened that you guys love us with all your hearts which thankfully calmed him down cause he started crying in my arms."

Niall started blushing and hide his face in Liam's chest while we all laughed at him.

"Okay are families can come up with our kids!" Louis said and then our families rushed on stage. "How far along are you guys?" Anne asked. "1 month!" Niall and Louis answered at the same time.

For all of the families and Lads today was a good day! Finding out that they are pregnant again and for the families... more grandchildren!

---SO 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY DUCKS! ANYWAY I AM SAD TOMORROW I WILL BE POSTING THE EPILODGE! I DON'T WANT IT TO END BUT I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO THE IDEAS I HAVE LEFT FOR MY FIRST BOOK! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT IF NOT LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN IMPROVE PLEASE. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SQUEAL!

---EMMA

HARRY IN PANTIES!! DO I HAVE YOU READING... GOOD
THE GOODS NEWS ABOUT THIS IS THAT THERE WILL ALSO BE A NEW BOOK UP TOMORROW I WILL MAKE AN A/N LETTING OUT A SUMMORY AND TITLE PLEASE STAY TOONED! LOVE YA ALL VERY MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST BOOK! XOX!