Epilogue

Well there will be an important A/N later today so look out for that!

10 years later!

(Narrator POV)

So Harry and Louis have been married for a little for 10 years and they have 7 kids... for now...

Darcy Clarity Tomlinson-Styles 12 years

Matthew Jared Tomlinson-Styles 12 years

Melody Claire Tomlinson-Styles 12 years

Ethan Elliot Tomlinson-Styles 10 years

Daniel Oliver Tomlinson-Styles 10 years

Faith Anne Tomlinson-Styles 5 years

Hope Jay Tomlinson-Styles 3 years

Niall and Liam have been married for about 10 years now too with also 7 kids... for now...

Amelia Jasmine Payne 12 years

Ashton Ronnie Payne 12 years

Elizabeth Belle Payne 10 years

Benjamin Mark Payne 5 years

LJ (Liam Jr.) Thomas Payne 5 years

Rosie Clarissa Payne 5 years

Rylan Lynn Payne 2 years

Then Zayn met a girl named Perrie and has 3 kids with her...

Abigale  Gabbles Malik 10 years

Harold William-James Malik 5 years

Daisy Green Malik 1 year

And they are very happy with there lives and right now is Perrie and Zayn's wedding After party...

(Louis, Niall, Perrie POV)

"We have a announcement!" Niall said

"We went to the doctors together..." Perrie said

"Cause Niall was a fucking pussy to go by himself..." Louis said and Niall gave him a death glare while Louis is smiling. Everybody started laughing. Then they yelled...

"We're Pregnant Bitches!" all three of then yell making everybody gasp and start crying.

"Didn't we have this reaction before?" Niall ask and they nod.

(Harry, Liam, Zayn POV)

"Did they..." Liam ask

"Yup." Harry and Zayn said.

"Should we..." Harry asked. They nod there heads yes and...

Run on the stage and swing there husbands and wife in the air then go and kiss then passionately.

"Are our families going to sit or get there asses up here?" Louis ask in the mic then everybody runs on the stage while the kids are playing.

"How far along are you guys?" Anne asked.

(Louis, Niall, Perrie POV)

"I am 2 months! Niall lift up you fucking shirt." Louis says . Niall slowly lifts up his shirt and everybody gasp at the site. "Niall how far along are you?" Liam asked. "3 Months."

"Why would you hide it this long?" Perrie asked and I (Louis) and wondering the same thing.

"After I told you I was pregnant I left one little thing out from Lou and Perrie." "What is it?" Harry asked.

"The doctor said that..." tears start pouring from Niall's eyes. "Since that I g-gave birth s-so many t-times that there I-is a c-chance of me l-losing h-him." Niall sobbed out and Liam pulled him into his chest.

"How high of a chance is it?" Zayn asked. "50 p-percent." Niall said. "

"How far along our you Perrie?" Zayn asked. "6 weeks!" she replied happy and sad.

1 year later

(Narrator POV)

Lets start off with Niall shall we...

His baby did make it! He just went into labor 10 weeks early and surprisingly the baby was fully developed like the lungs everything and so he wasn't premature. He and Liam are really happy with there 8 children.

Next Louis...

The doctors had to educe him because he was 14 days past due. He had beautiful twins and he and Harry are really happy with there 9 children. They were worried so were the kids but everything turned out perfect!

Lastly Perrie...

Zayn and Perrie are doing wonderful with there 7 children. I know you are about to say wtf but Perrie had quads (4). But Perrie was also 14 days over due so instead of getting induced the doctor had to give her a emergency C-section. Also the doctor allowed everybody in the room. (After a lot of begging).

As you can tell everybody is happy with there children and grandchildren.

But there was one thing for sure...

Louis knew Harry would no matter what...

STAY

THE END

---WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING... SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM NOT GOING TO BE MAKING A SQUEAL TO THIS STORY BUT MAYBE MY NEXT ONE THAT I AM WORKING ON AS WE SPEAK! ANYWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS BOOK AND REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT ONE DIRECTION AND LARRY WILL ALWAYS STAY!

LOVE YA ALLXOX!

---EMMA