A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Okay so this is a quick A/N to say that I am happy that you guys are reading my book! I love you guys so much and please follow and vote and if you like mpreg I suggest you check out my youtube channel called 1D Directioner and the story there is called What Happened That Night?

Here is a quick summary

Louis Tomlinson, biggest nerd a hall cross high with his friend Liam. Louis gets bullied and Liam is there to always protect him. They bullies there are Harry styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. Zayn is nice to be a bully and is in love with Liam. Harry and Niall are the worst. They beat up Louis everyday. But, there is something nobody knew. Harry was in love with Louis. He didn't want to have those feelings so that is why he beats him up. Louis is also secretly in love with Harry like they are soulmates. One night Zayn has a party and invites Liam and Louis. Louis gets really drunk. So does Harry. After dancing with each other on the dance floor Louis and Harry take a little to far and sleep together. The one thing they did forget is to use protection. Louis starts throwing up and eventually goes to the doctor. What will he do when he finds out he is pregnant with the one and only Harry Styles baby? Will Harry stay and help? or Would he leave Louis and his baby? Check out the story on youtube and subscribe and find out what will happen in What Happened That Night?

Hope you guys go and check it out and please subscribe! Also follow and vote here on wattpad! Love ya all very much and please stay tuned and find out what happens next chapter in Stay! (Sorry if you thought this was and update :( 

---EMMA