Time For The Doctors?!

(Louis POV)

It's has been 2 weeks and me and Harry have had sex every night but I have also been sick in the morning. Harry keeps telling me I should go to the hospital but I hate hospitals! It's probably a stomach flu. Right?  

I wake up and go downstairs and find Harry making breakfast I smile at the scene then I feel sick to my stomach again so I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up. I feel a hand on my back and realize it is Harry's hand rubbing my back. After I am done I brush my teeth.

"Lou you should go to the doctors."

"I am fine Harry. It's probably just a little stomach bug that will go away in a few days."

"you said that 2 weeks ago." Harry said. "Fine I will go after breakfast and prove it's just a little stomach bug."

He pecked my lips then went to finish breakfast while I quickly go dressed then, I went downstairs and started eating. After breakfast Harry had to go to work. So I am driving myself to the doctors to see if I am okay.

AT THE DOCTORS

"okay Mr. Tomlinson what seems to be the problem?" "well I have been feeling nauseas and throwing up the last 2 weeks." "do you mind if I do a quick ultrasound?" she asked me. "no, not at all." She told me to lay back and lift my shirt.

"okay this might be cold." she says as she squirts the gel on my stomach. It wasn't cold it was fucking freezing! She moved the wand then gasp with wide eyes while looking at the screen. "WHAT?!" "well it turns out you have a fully working female reproductive system." "What! okay so what is the problem?" "Well it means that on the inside you are pretty much have female." "WHAT?!?!" I screamed.

She moved the wand again then gasp again with wide eyes. "what is the problem now?"

"Have you been sexually active lately?"  "ya why?" I asked

The last words she said completely shocked me. "Well congratulations!"

"On what?" Her last 2 words I freaked out.

"Your pregnant!"

Hope you enjoyed! I feel very confident about this story cause it's my first story. YAY! So what do you think will happen next chapter? Will Louis tell Harry or not? Will Louis and Harry be official?

------Emma